Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cincinnatti (-3.5) @ Buffalo (10-18-15)

oldunclemark

Low 50s and cloudy ......CBS - Spiro Dedes (who?) and Solomon Wilcots

over-under 42.5

Cincy QB Andy Dalton (108 of 160, 1,518 yards, 11 TDs, 2 INTs) has only been sacked twice

WR - AJ Green (31 catches - 495 yards) HB Giovanni Bernard - 69 catches - 377 yards

TE Tyler Eifert (24 catches - 312 yards) has 5 TDs

Bengals average 421 yards per game..No. 1 in the NFL

Buffalo QB Tyrod Taylor (96 of 137 for 1,097 yards) is listed as questionable with a leg injury

WR Sammy Watkins is questionable

Buffalo 'D' has just 8 QB sacks but 7 interceptions

Buffalo has allowed 91 points (18./2 per game)

.....Take the Bills with 3.5.... Cincy was down 17 last week . They beat SD by 5 and Baltimore by 4

Even if EJ Manual has to play for the Bills. In Buffalo? Take the Bills to win straight up

So many fans prefer to focus on what is going wrong rather than on what is going right. The Bills lost to a very good team. Let's give the Bengals some credit. If the Bengals were losing, I am sure a thread would have been created to point it out.

This Bengals team is a very good team. They have no holes on their team. They have not suffered many injuries. I hope they continue to play well and win some playoff games.

So many fans prefer to focus on what is going wrong rather than on what is going right. The Bills lost to a very good team. Let's give the Bengals some credit. If the Bengals were losing, I am sure a thread would have been created to point it out.

This Bengals team is a very good team. They have no holes on their team. They have not suffered many injuries. I hope they continue to play well and win some playoff games.

Ain't that the truth. It's almost always the loser played like crap when the other team won. Could never be they played better...nah  :)

I dont think anybody really believe the Bengals are 'undefeated' good. Nobody's buying it

I think Cincy blows them out. If Manuel plays then it could be really bad.

You totally called this one. Cincy beat them down, wish I could have watched it. Have barely got to witness this Bengals team outside of highlights. They look like a pretty good team that can score points. 

Speak for yourself. ;) I am buying it. What good does it do you to "not buy it". Such negative thinking...

Okay, I will. But you ask why folks seem to dwell on bad Buffalo as opposed to good Cincy..

Do you think its possible that many/some/'a few' (however you want to phrase it... don't feel the Bengals are very strong despite their record.

That would explain the negativity youre seeing, right?

There are doubts that Denver is 'undefeated good" and that Carolina is 'undefeated good'

See what I'm, saying?

When NE and GB win...folks tend to talk about how good they are.

Okay, I will. But you ask why folks seem to dwell on bad Buffalo as opposed to good Cincy..

Do you think its possible that many/some/'a few' (however you want to phrase it... don't feel the Bengals are very strong despite their record.

That would explain the negativity youre seeing, right?

There are doubts that Denver is 'undefeated good" and that Carolina is 'undefeated good'

See what I'm, saying?

When NE and GB win...folks tend to talk about how good they are.

Okay. Thank you for clarifying that. I just think that fans are much more inclined to look for what one team did wrong rather than what the opponent did right. The Bengals are a very good team. Please tell me what teams besides the Packers and Pats are better (I am not sure that the Pats are that much better). I like the Steelers too (even before they played the Cards). The Jets are also playing very well. The Jets are a good quarterback away from being an elite team. But of course everyone here and elsewhere will dismiss their play and their record because they are the Jets. But I still like the Bengals team better, as they have no obvious deficiencies in any one area.

Anyway, I think if the Bengals had the same record and played the same way with a different head coach and a different quarterback, everyone would conclude that it is because of the coaching change and it is not Andy Dalton. But fans don't want to give those two any credit. That is why I want them to win some playoff games to quiet all their detractors.

Okay. Thank you for clarifying that. I just think that fans are much more inclined to look for what one team did wrong rather than what the opponent did right. The Bengals are a very good team. Please tell me what teams besides the Packers and Pats are better (I am not sure that the Pats are that much better). I like the Steelers too (even before they played the Cards). The Jets are also playing very well. The Jets are a good quarterback away from being an elite team. But of course everyone here and elsewhere will dismiss their play and their record because they are the Jets. But I still like the Bengals team better, as they have no obvious deficiencies in any one area.

Anyway, I think if the Bengals had the same record and played the same way with a different head coach and a different quarterback, everyone would conclude that it is because of the coaching change and it is not Andy Dalton. But fans don't want to give those two any credit. That is why I want them to win some playoff games to quiet all their detractors.

So far, the Bengals look good if you take all 6 games as a whole

But they were being buried 24-7 by Seattle before they won in somewhat fortunate circumstances..

Don't you have to ask is Buffalo overrated? How many times do we consider them a significant opponent.

I'm guilty. I thought Buffalo would win Sunday. I thought Buffalo would defeat New England...

..Do you really see Cincy winning at Arizona and at Denver?

There's that bad habit of yours again.

You're not buying. They're plenty that are, including me. Watch the games. The bengals are legit.

Maybe I'm just old and not seeing it......NFLman says everybody's begin negative about Buffalo and not positive towards Cincy..

and obviously you are not...that's true.

I've just seen so many 5-0s and 6-0s turn into January at home.

You may prove right but arent Buffalo, Oakland, SD, KC, Seattle and Baltimore all victims of Cincy and all under .500?

So far, the Bengals look good if you take all 6 games as a whole

But they were being buried 24-7 by Seattle before they won in somewhat fortunate circumstances..

Don't you have to ask is Buffalo overrated? How many times do we consider them a significant opponent.

I'm guilty. I thought Buffalo would win Sunday. I thought Buffalo would defeat New England...

..Do you really see Cincy winning at Arizona and at Denver?

Yes, I can see them winning at both places. And if they lose, that does not mean they are a bad team. Did you think Pittsburgh would beat Arizona? Did you think the Browns would almost beat Denver?

Do you see how you highlighted the Bengals "being buried by Seattle 24-7" and not how they came from behind and won. You preferred to dismiss their comeback win by calling it "somewhat fortunate circumstances". In any game you will find fortunate and unfortunate "circumstances". I prefer to look at the team as a whole. They have a pretty good QB, they have pretty good to great receivers (Green), they have two RBs that any team would want; their O-line is one of the best in the league. Their defense and special teams are solid. They have continuity in coaching and players. What is there to criticize? You seem to be nitpicking on some of their mistakes to justify what you think of them.

Maybe I'm just old and not seeing it......NFLman says everybody's begin negative about Buffalo and not positive towards Cincy..

and obviously you are not...that's true.

I've just seen so many 5-0s and 6-0s turn into January at home.

You may prove right but arent Buffalo, Oakland, SD, KC, Seattle and Baltimore all victims of Cincy and all under .500?

You can only play who is on the schedule. It's not like they are squeaking by these teams