Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seattle (+3) @ Cincinnatti (10-11-15)

oldunclemark

That was a great game. I am pleased for the Bengals and their fans. They have built their team the right way -- by drafting well, building a solid O-line and re-signing their own players.

I wish the Colts had their O.Line. From what I seen Dalton had a clean pocket on a lot of his throws and that Line was opening up huge holes for the RB's. Definitely a great win for them especially considering they normally lose games like that and being down 24-7.

Love to see Seattle lose.  They should be 1-4 because that Detroit game was a ref's mistake, but either way, it's great to see them lose.  With the win, I think Dalton should be entered into the MVP discussion.  And the Bengals are a top AFC team

Dalton is playing this season like I thought Luck would be. Luck has always been the better QB but so far Dalton has stayed healthy and is playing better this season.

Dalton is playing this season like I thought Luck would be. Luck has always been the better QB but so far Dalton has stayed healthy and is playing better this season.

Dalton... oft criticised for making the same mistakes over and over, seems to have finally clicked for him.

People forget sometimes how often if can takes several years to become a top QB. Gives me some faith in Luck, proof of the pudding with Dalton will be can he do it in the playoffs of course. 

Dalton... oft criticised for making the same mistakes over and over, seems to have finally clicked for him.

People forget sometimes how often if can takes several years to become a top QB. Gives me some faith in Luck, proof of the pudding with Dalton will be can he do it in the playoffs of course. 

Yeah because the Bengals could go 13-3 but if they lose their first Playoff game it wont matter. Marvin Lewis has never won a Playoff game in 12 seasons, Dalton hasn't won one in his 4 seasons. We will see.

I can't remember the last time the Bengals displayed such a terrific comeback. Down 24-7 going into the 4th and put up 17 unanswered points to tie. Then the FG in OT. That made 20. I'd have to research this, but I honestly cannot snag from memory. If someone knows, go ahead and throw it on the board if you don't mind. And, all of this against the Seahawks. Incredible.

That FG that hit the upright and went in was a snakebite. What goes around comes around, e-ven-tu-al-ly. (last week's game v. Lions)

I wish the Colts had their O.Line. From what I seen Dalton had a clean pocket on a lot of his throws and that Line was opening up huge holes for the RB's. Definitely a great win for them especially considering they normally lose games like that and being down 24-7.

The Bengals have one of the top O-lines in the league. I love Whitworth. They re-signed Boling. In addition they drafted two of their future O-linemen in the first two rounds of this year's draft (Jake Fisher and Cedric Obguehi). These two probably won't play much this year but they don't have to.

I like this Bengals team.

The Bengals have one of the top O-lines in the league. I love Whitworth. They re-signed Boling. In addition they drafted two of their future O-linemen in the first two rounds of this year's draft (Jake Fisher and Cedric Obguehi). These two probably won't play much this year but they don't have to.

I like this Bengals team.

It's great to have solid line play. They are built pretty well. So far so good for them. That comeback was pretty unreal. Luck has had several comebacks like that in the past and it's fun to watch when your team is doing it.