Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

SCTTS; less than 60% chance Luck v NE (Merge)

Esquire59

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Luck not playing the last 2 games might benefit him and the Colts and might help us gain a few advantages strategically. Belichick has to wonder "is he going to run the quick rhythm of the last 2 games or is he going to hold on to the ball like the first 2 games, will he take lots of shots down the field or do I squat on the routes" etc.

Luck is singularly the biggest piece of the puzzle to keep the O on the field and Brady on the sidelines. 36 to 24 is the minimum TOP we have to have in order to stand a chance in the game, IMO. Luck keeping us fans guessing does the same for analysts and coaches as well.

Actually, Luck not playing the last 2 games might benefit him and the Colts and might help us gain a few advantages strategically. Belichick has to wonder "is he going to run the quick rhythm of the last 2 games or is he going to hold on to the ball like the first 2 games, will he take lots of shots down the field or do I squat on the routes" etc.

Luck is singularly the biggest piece of the puzzle to keep the O on the field and Brady on the sidelines. 36 to 24 is the minimum TOP we have to have in order to stand a chance in the game, IMO. Luck keeping us fans guessing does the same for analysts and coaches as well.

If Luck can hold a football, I think he plays this week. I mean, they have done well without him but this isn't just another game. I think they want as much chance possible to beat Patriots and Luck gives you more than any other QB they could field this week. Plus, you get this win, and you are riding some serious momentum, especially coming out of a bye week.

I don't think the Colts will win with Luck, and don't think they have any chance without him. Unless he's really hurt, I would play him. As long as the Patriots don't get to him like they did with Taylor in Buffalo.

Ouch lol. I could never do a tanning salon... Too much skin cancer in my family even without them. 

I'm rarely in the real sun, so I tan a little bit. Spray tans are the popular thing.

I just hope Luck is back, but fully recovered. Shoulder injuries are a pain. I had a slight tear that we tried to avoid surgery on, but had to give in.