Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Matt Hasselbeck is pure class

RockThatBlue

Yes it is. Lost my father to it. Things like this really touch me.

So sorry to hear about your father's passing LIA & anyone else who lost a loved one to such a dreadful disease. My sincerest sympathies LIA. 

Yes, Matthew is a man of high integrity & character & it is a honor to see him play for INDY & represent our organization in the right way. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The roster is sitting at 79 with the three new draft picks. Which means that technically they can only draft and/or sign 11 more players (UDFA) before reaching the 90-Man limit.   Of course, they could hold off on signing the draftees a bit in order to bring in a few more UDFA's for rookie minicamps to evaluate them.   Could also trim a bit off the roster too? A few of the low hanging fruit could be Eric Tomlinson (TE), Terrell Bynum (WR), or Michael Tutsie (S).....
    • I’ve never heard of this website.  Why would it have any credibility with you?   What did you see that makes you say “look terrible”. ???  
    • So the kid has flaws and has been called out publicly.  It's actually doing our Colts a big favor. Mitchell has to prov'em wrong. Ballard gets to support him publicly but also look him in the eye.  It's comical reading that Steichen and Reggie wanted him so much and Ballard passed on this #1 4.3s gold for a couple lousy 5's. 
    • No.  We don’t all believe that.  The OL coach that got let go after doing a very nice job in 2018 was fired for all the same reasons he got let go HIS ENTIRE CAREER.     (His name is Dave DeGuglielmo)   But DD (Coach Gugs) has a roughly 20-25 year track record of being at most jobs for 1-2 years.  And he had been let go by all the jobs.   He doesn’t work well within the structure of a coaching staff.  And that includes, by the way, a 2-year stop with the Patriots and Belichick.    Colts Players spoke highly of the Coach.  By all accounts he did a good job.   So he clearly had issues working within the structure if a coaching staff if he’s being let go everywhere he’s been.  Swearing is not why he got fired.  The work of football on both the college and pro level is filled with cursing.   Doubt I ever attended a practice where I didn’t hear curse words.   High Scholl, sure.  Little to no coaching, at least not in front of media.    But college and Pro, heck yeah.   That’s not why Frank fired him.    Note:   I just double checked his coaching tesume.  He’s 55 years old.   Started coaching in 1991.  He has 16 different jobs in 33 years.   He has four NFL stops starting around the 2000’s where his jobs last 3-4 years.  Otherwise all the other jobs are a mix of both pro and college.   His last two years?   2023 he was out of football altogether.  And this year he’s coaching Birmingham of the XFL.     He’s not getting fired for cursing.    
  • Members

• Ernest Brunelli

Ernest Brunelli 37

• Scott Pennock

Scott Pennock 4,372

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,211

• Defjamz26

Defjamz26 4,674

• ColtsHappy

ColtsHappy 7

• NFLfan