Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bears Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Castonzo got beat bad that last play of the series. But a rare mistake for ou franchise left tackle.

i agree but before that and even on that play Mewhort looks confused and Herremans is getting abused Holmes and Louis are actually playing decently as well as Castonzo except last play

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm gonna say, bad timing, and bad move. Fitz was playing well, and Miami's OL is still pretty bad. Upgrade the OL again in the offseason, and start Tua next season. If he gets hurt, someone will lose their job.   And after thumping both the 49ers and the jumps? The only multiple score loss they've had was week 1.    I'd happily take Fitz as a backup next year.
    • Giants 13 Eagles 20 Panthers 21 Saints 28 Bills 30 Jets 7 Browns 23 Bengals 27 Cowboys 13 Football Team 10 Packers 28 Texans 24 Lions 24 Falcons 21 Steelers 23 Titans 30 Seahawks 27 Cardinals 28 Chiefs 35 Broncos 20 Jaguars 21 Chargers 30 49ers 21 Patriots 25 Buccaneers 23 Raiders 30 Bears 17 Rams 23 
    • I doubt that trade happens, unless it results in good value regardless of position.  If you listen to Ballard this team is built from the insides out. There are other teams out there with great wide receivers (Dallas & Atlanta off the top of my head) that aren't very good teams.  I get that you really like Rivers the player, but the colts are about the entire team.
    • No way I'd sign Darnold to anything long term.   Not sure I'd even want to take a shot on him at all. Never was a big fan to start with, and on top of that, not sure he's not been "ruined" in NJ. Wouldn't mind a 2 year friendly deal, but with no expectation of him starting.   I'm surprised no one has mentioned Fitzmagic. Not that I want him or anything. I find the timing of Miami's switch to be interesting. Fitz has actually played pretty well. They've lost to some decent teams, but creamed the 49ers. I think it's silly to put Tua in this early when Miami's OL is still pretty bad. If he gets injured, someone will get fired lol. 
    • That's silly. So if we don't trade for an elite WR, the best we can do is 3-7 for the rest of the season? I disagree completely, and hope we don't make that trade, unless it yields good value regardless of position. 
  • Members

• danlhart87

danlhart87 3,884

• DynaMike

DynaMike 28

• pacolts56

pacolts56 5,481

• stitches

stitches 9,565

• EastStreet

EastStreet 6,882

• boo2202