Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bears Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well our staring o line is crap I don't expect much at all out of the 2nd and 3rd stringers

but still hard to blame either QB or the WR's with neither having anytime to make a pass or get separation for the WR's plus drops and Inaccuracy is a problem i'll admit that Bennet way overthrew that last pass but this back up OL looked really good last week

but still hard to blame either QB or the WR's with neither having anytime to make a pass or get separation for the WR's plus drops and Inaccuracy is a problem i'll admit that Bennet way overthrew that last pass but this back up OL looked really good last week

Bennett will prolly go to the PS so he should be fine might take backup from Matt if he tries hard

Bennett will prolly go to the PS so he should be fine might take backup from Matt if he tries hard

wouldn't be that hard but i'll be honest Bennett was an offseason favorite of mine so i'm a little biased but MH has lost a step the potential is there but Bennett has struggled has great running ability and athleticism. Just needs to show more in the passing game.

wouldn't be that hard but i'll be honest Bennett was an offseason favorite of mine so i'm a little biased but MH has lost a step the potential is there but Bennett has struggled has great running ability and athleticism. Just needs to show more in the passing game.

and he might be ok with some real blocking

Preseason or not, a huge and disappointing loss to our Colts. Colts has not won a preseason game exactly two years ago and counting, since Indianapolis defeated the Cleveland Browns by the score of 27-6 at LOS (the building) back on August 23, 2013. Colts will try to end their current two-year, seven game, preseason losing streak, as the team will travel west down Interstate 70, to play the Rams, which might be their last season in St. Louis, for a game there next Saturday Night. In the meantime, enjoy your weekend and week, see all of you here in the Colts Game Day Forum, thanks to all of you participating here despite the outcome, stay Colts Strong, and GO COLTS!!!!!