Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rosenhaus to be in Indy Wednesday for face to face contract talks.

RockThatBlue

guess he boogied right on out of anderson :)

Boogied? That word makes me think of fly dance moves SDS. Or Drew Rosenhaus in a 70's jumpsuit with the collar up. Yeah I know, SW1 has too much free time & a vivid imagination. 

I don't need drugs man. My mind is warped enough as it is.  haha 1 additional point: I envision Drew in clogs too not boots or tap dancing shoes either. 

Okay, I'll get serious for a second. I'd like to lock TY up for good, but I want the deal to reasonable & not break the bank. Drew & reasonable don't usually go together which is what scares me.  

Boogied? That word makes me think of fly dance moves SDS. Or Drew Rosenhaus in a 70's jumpsuit with the collar up. Yeah I know, SW1 has too much free time & a vivid imagination. 

I don't need drugs man. My mind is warped enough as it is.  haha 1 additional point: I envision Drew in clogs too not boots or tap dancing shoes either. 

Okay, I'll get serious for a second. I'd like to lock TY up for good, but I want the deal to reasonable & not break the bank. Drew & reasonable don't usually go together which is what scares me.  

TY is a break the bank kind of receiver.  There's a lot of ground in between him and an average player.