Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

8/10/2015 Colts TC (Happy Monday)

TKnight24

Colts position battles: Who's winning after one week of training camp? #ColtsCamp http://t.co/mWf39VBuw9 pic.twitter.com/c9eDdXLmWC

— Josh Wilson (@JoshWilsonSB)

August 10, 2015

The @Colts have 4 practices left in Anderson. Open afternoon practices (1:50-4:40) will take place Monday and Wednesday-Friday at #ColtsCamp

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

August 10, 2015

Pep Hamilton says he has to do better job of moving T.Y. Hilton around, additional weapons will help him get open. #ColtsCamp15

— George Bremer (@gmbremer)

August 10, 2015

Pep: Offense can't force the ball to one guy (with emphasis on his play calling). Has to take what defense gives them. #ColtsCamp15

— George Bremer (@gmbremer)

August 10, 2015

Andrew Luck was asked who the fastest on the team is, "That's like asking a parent who their favorite kid is."

— Mike Wells (@MikeWellsNFL)

August 10, 2015

On fastest player on the team, Luck puts Hilton, Dorsett, DBs, and 6'6" @coby on track. Coby? "Put him in a 100-yard dash & let him open up"

— Steve Andress (@ColtsReporter)

August 10, 2015

Andrew Luck was asked who the fastest on the team is, "That's like asking a parent who their favorite kid is."

August 10, 2015

On fastest player on the team, Luck puts Hilton, Dorsett, DBs, and 6'6" @coby on track. Coby? "Put him in a 100-yard dash & let him open up"

August 10, 2015

c43.jpg

August 10, 2015

August 10, 2015

Pretty sure speed is objective and measurable Andrew.

Andrew Luck very vocal and in command today. But, in typical Luck fashion, adds "please." "Watch the sidelines, please." #ColtsCamp

August 10, 2015

Pass pro drills: can definitely tell the RBs that welcome it. Gore and Herron smash into their guy. Some others dance backwards.

August 10, 2015

Winston Guy jumps a pass and breaks it up (Luck to T.Y.), but has to do push-ups for not finishing play and dropping INT. #ColtsCamp

August 10, 2015

Today's situation? Offense backed up near their own endzone.

August 10, 2015

As it should be, drop the pick.... drop and give us 6 :thmup:

Gotta capitalize on turnovers this year

The @Colts had a rule: No RBs even close to 30. 'First mention of Frank Gore's name, that all went out the window.' http://t.co/fpLkfp7dBc

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo)

August 10, 2015

"We're going to take what's there this season. Not what the defense gives us."-Pep Hamilton #Colts OC #WthrColts pic.twitter.com/cjq2GiLa2o

— Jason Spells (@JasonSpells)

August 10, 2015

The Colts talk about being tougher. They're working on it cause this is the most hitting I've seen in a Pagano practice

August 10, 2015

Colts working on short yardage situations for 3rd and 1. Getting pretty physical in the trenches. A lot of hitting and tackling. #ColtsCamp

August 10, 2015

I wish I could see some of this stuff while I'm at work! These blurbs get blocked out by my PC.

I can see regular text from a post, but I can't see these little blurbs you're posting T Knight.

Colts playing hard right now. Lots of hitting and tackling. Most hitting ever seen in Pagano's practice.

Good stuff!

Winston Guy jumps a pass and breaks it up (Luck to T.Y.), but has to do push-ups for not finishing play and dropping INT. #ColtsCamp

August 10, 2015

Today's situation? Offense backed up near their own endzone.

August 10, 2015

As it should be, drop the pick.... drop and give us 6 :thmup:

Gotta capitalize on turnovers this year

Anyone else have Major League flashbacks?

"See, I've got it right here in my contract. It says, 'I don't have to do any calisthenics that I don't feel are necessary.' So what do you think about that?"