Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL regular season schedule to be released April 23rd

RockThatBlue

Colts playing the Patriots and Broncos will be prime time for certain, at Lucas Oil Stadium, both of them.

Both those games are must wins for AFC HFA that the Colts need, IMO.

Colts vs Saints might be another prime time game as well.

Then, throw in a Thursday night game at Texans with AJ returning to play there.

My prediction is the Saints will open next year on the road in Carolina or Tampa

We opened at home vs Atlanta in 2013 (and home in 2012), and away vs Atlanta in 2014, so I expect a road game, and with it being Carolina this time or Tampa. 

Heard they are promoting 50th SB anniversary with SB rematches during the regular season. Seems they will hilight those games. Don't know how good that will do. Teams that played each other years ago in a SB might not be a good game now (thinking TB vs OAK...ughhh)....but if someone wants to look at possibilities from which divisons are playing it would be easy to see what matchups they will look to promote.

Are you kidding me? The Patriots on Monday Night? I get to see my team lose by 35 on national TV?

Plus, I'd prefer we get another team on MNF, seeing that I get Bills/Pats games on TV here regardless...

PS: The last time the Patriots and Bills faced off on Monday Night, I went into a depression and didn't talk to anyone for 24 hours...

The Saints schedule is a nightmare. 

We are not getting a bye week + 3 home games in a row again like last year.

We get to go to Houston after the bye week. This team has not won the week after a bye on the road since 2009, and I already was worried about Houston to start with since they have a defensive schedule that normally gives us problems, but after seeing this schedule, that's going to be a loss. 

Chalk up losing to Washington because we always lose to them anyway. Washington and St Louis are the two teams that always beat up on the Saints no matter what.

Don't worry Colts fans, you get us after Atlanta, which means you'll probably beat us down or win in a clutch close game. (Saints were 2-6 last year in close games) 

First 7 games of that N.O. schedule is so brutal. We are so screwed if we don't start out hot. 

Heard they are promoting 50th SB anniversary with SB rematches during the regular season. Seems they will hilight those games. Don't know how good that will do. Teams that played each other years ago in a SB might not be a good game now (thinking TB vs OAK...ughhh)....but if someone wants to look at possibilities from which divisons are playing it would be easy to see what matchups they will look to promote.

The Vikings will be in two such games. Week 6, they play the Chiefs at Minnesota. Week 10 they play the Raiders in Oakland. I am interested in seeing Teddy and Carr in the same game.

The Vikings will be in two such games. Week 6, they play the Chiefs at Minnesota. Week 10 they play the Raiders in Oakland. I am interested in seeing Teddy and Carr in the same game.

Yep....I'm thinking of getting tickets to the Saints game. I really wanted to go to the Denver game but I just can't justify paying that much for decent seats. I only get to go to a couple games maybe a year due to work and living farther away but the Pats/Colts and Broncos/Colts tickets are going for like 3 times the amount of the other games.

Yep....I'm thinking of getting tickets to the Saints game. I really wanted to go to the Denver game but I just can't justify paying that much for decent seats. I only get to go to a couple games maybe a year due to work and living farther away but the Pats/Colts and Broncos/Colts tickets are going for like 3 times the amount of the other games.

I hope you get to see a good game. The Jets at Colts game is one of these Super Bowl games (SB 3). You are sure to get a win there.

I have to check out the Giants schedule to see which game(s) I would like to attend with my friend, the Giants season ticket holder. Giants play the Vikings but at MN. Bummer. But he said he would never take me to a game against the Vikings because he could not watch me cheer for another team. Lol.

I hope you get to see a good game. The Jets at Colts game is one of these Super Bowl games (SB 3). You are sure to get a win there.

I have to check out the Giants schedule to see which game(s) I would like to attend with my friend, the Giants season ticket holder. Giants play the Vikings but at MN. Bummer. But he said he would never take me to a game against the Vikings because he could not watch me cheer for another team. Lol.

well for me it requires hotel and tickets for my wife and I don't go if I'm not sitting down close because to me to make it worth the trip etc that's what I enjoy. The Broncos and pats games are just crazy expensive which I expected but the saints aren't too bad so I think it should be a good game and I like the prices so I'll probably go that route. Besides maybe I won't be so emotional at that game lol.