Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Merry Christmas! Yay! Colts Pulled It Out!

mightisright

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

horrible... just horrible. I don't know how anyone can be happy about this unless they are just a Manning fan.

No some of us are Colts fans and enjoy seeing our team win period. Nothing wrong with that just like there is nothing wrong with people who want a top pick. I guess the counterarugment would be saying those who are mad the Colts aren't really Colts fans but fans of the top draft pick...it goes both ways which is why it's better not to name call and accept that others might have different view points than you.

No some of us are Colts fans and enjoy seeing our team win period. Nothing wrong with that just like there is nothing wrong with people who want a top pick. I guess the counterarugment would be saying those who are mad the Colts aren't really Colts fans but fans of the top draft pick...it goes both ways which is why it's better not to name call and accept that others might have different view points than you.

Not until I hear some logic why.... Tell me what good did it do to win that game except make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

Not until I hear some logic why.... Tell me what good did it do to win that game except make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

If you are player on this team or a coach on this team this might have very well saved your job some from their stand point there are some very good points to winning.

All year long I've heard people complain there is no way this team should be winless because they have too much talent, now they are playing like it and people are complining about it. Like someone else said in another thread there is no pleaseing some fans.

Watching the game, I thought I saw Texans lose the game, not Colts winning the game. The difference is the Colts cannot play the game any better, but the Texans, I saw bad discipline and bad play calling which ended up costing them the game.

If you are player on this team or a coach on this team this might have very well saved your job some from their stand point there are some very good points to winning.

All year long I've heard people complain there is no way this team should be winless because they have too much talent, now they are playing like it and people are complining about it. Like someone else said in another thread there is no pleaseing some fans.

Are you a player or a coach on this team? I'm still waiting for that logical reason..........

DIGNITY! Having the team in a better mindset, setting an NFL record, not being swept, keeping our record at home....at the end of the day there is nothing wrong with simply feeling all warm and fuzzy.

DIGNITY! Having the team in a better mindset, setting an NFL record, not being swept, keeping our record at home....at the end of the day there is nothing wrong with simply feeling all warm and fuzzy.

Dignity? HELLO we are 2-13! WHo cares if the team is in a better mind set they are 2-13! who cares about setting a record they are 2-13. WHo cares about being swept or home records we are 2-13. Feeling warm and fuzzy is not logical.

Your the one who isn't a fan. I'm glad you want to see this team throw away a GREAT and once in a lifetime opportunity to cash in on the draft.

No...NFL players are proffesional players and 99 of them give 100 percent at all times and you saw that on the field tonight.

You cant worry about a draft till the end of the season, period..

Yep we should have gone to Orlovsky sooner and made the switch to a running offense sooner too. We really wore the Texans D out in the second half that's the pay off to all those running plays that the fans were booing in the first half.

I totally agree with this... i hope this puts to rest about the colts getting the 1st round pick.. i am praying that they do win their last game.... what i wanna know is since the losses were put on caldwell's shoulders who's shoulders do those wins go on? caldwell still isnt a great coach... not even close but what does that say about the team and him?

The picks should fall where we want them to.

I would never root for a team that manipulates losses for their future advantage. Enjoy the win, take stock in that we garnered some dignity from an otherwise embarrassing season and drop the crap over the college kid that is probably getting wasted in Tijuana right now.

thats wat im talking about! Good to have that feeling at the end two weeks in a row. That was a up and down game, but was good to see defence making plays!

Isnt it great after the season that it has been, to be cheering at the end of the game, on the final drive, for the win!!! Love it, good job lads!

Posted · Hidden by Peytongirl, December 23, 2011 - insult
Hidden by Peytongirl, December 23, 2011 - insult

No I gave you reasons you just didn't like them so that's fine keep pouting about the Colts winning a game I am going to enjoy the win heaven knows they have been very few in number this year.

you must be drunk.

Logic why I want to see my team win? Seriously? I need to provide logic for that? As a fan, isn't that generally what you want to see your team do? Isn't that kind of the whole point of sports? What good does it do to win any game other than make me (or us) feel all warm and fuzzy inside? What good did winning the Super Bowl do except make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside? It's not like any game, win or lose, has any impact on things that are actually important.