Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Merry Christmas! Yay! Colts Pulled It Out!

mightisright

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LIke I said you can't give me any reason. It's ok it's what I expected.

You have had plenty of reasons... I've even given you a couple... Please go get a Rams, or Vikings ring avitar, so you can follow Luck.. That's all you're worried about... I can't believe you call yourself a Colts fan, and get mad your team wins... Wait, are you one of those people who dropped 200 bucks for a Colts "Luck" jersey??? Is that why you're so upset?

You have had plenty of reasons... I've even given you a couple... Please go get a Rams, or Vikings ring avitar, so you can follow Luck.. That's all you're worried about... I can't believe you call yourself a Colts fan, and get mad your team wins... Wait, are you one of those people who dropped 200 bucks for a Colts "Luck" jersey??? Is that why you're so upset?

Your post gives me a headache. Where or when did I ever say I wanted luck?

look up the word exclusive and then we'll talk.

ex·clu·sive/ikˈsklo͞osiv/

Adjective: Excluding or not admitting other things.

As in....fanatic is exclusive toward logic. As in, fanaticism is illogical. You will not defeat me in a battle of wits. You will only make yourself look silly.

Enjoy trolling tonight. I'm off to bed.

You or the players caring about the team is not a logical reason to win. I'm still waiting for one.

Because their are 52 players on this Colts roster who have put their blood, sweat and tears into this season and not one of them is named Andrew Luck. As far as any of the players are concerned Andrew Luck does not exist they will not lose for him, nor will they lose for anybody. You want logic? How about this Irsay spends millions of dollars a year for his team to win games. The players did what they where taught to do from the age of 6, and what they where expected to do when they took the multi million dollars from Mr. Irsay.

If Irsay, who actually has money invested in this team wants a win, why wouldnt you? If he isnt looking at the draft then why are you? If you make millions of dollars, you can buy an NFL franchise and when a great prospect comes around, you can spend millions for your team to lose so you can get him.

When Luck gets drafted, by whoever that may be, please do us a favor and go cheer for that team.

Your post gives me a headache. Where or when did I ever say I wanted luck?

well your pretty concerned about us getting the number 1 pick, in which luck has been named the number 1 prospect of the nfl, now if you dont want luck, then why are you even crying about us not getting the number 1 over all pick?

Whatever bro. Forget the draft. Everyone is unproven until they take a snap in the nfl. Just be happy that we won in a meaningless game that means alot to the players and almost everybody else but you. Let the season play itself out. And if we win next week? Great. Is there anything you could do about it besides tick people off in this forum about your "logical views" to the draft?

Well in my mind a win is the #1 pick, so do you really want your team to "win" or not? This season is a huge LOSS if we miss out on that pick because we decided to go on a 3 game win streak after going 0-13.

They didn't "decide" to go on a 3-game win streak after starting 0-13. They did what they have done every game this season....do everything within their ability to win the game that they are playing right now. It was not a conscious decision to lose the first 13 games, and it will not be a conscious decision to win the last 3 if that ends up happening. They try to win every game that they play; they just haven't been very successful this season.

^agreed! If you cant just be happy that people played well, you're a troll. When would these players EVER play to lose a game? We'd lose all respect for them if they did!

Thanks Santa, I needed that!

your a troll. I didn't want them to throw the game, I just wanted them to play as they have been.

Because their are 52 players on this Colts roster who have put their blood, sweat and tears into this season and not one of them is named Andrew Luck. As far as any of the players are concerned Andrew Luck does not exist they will not lose for him, nor will they lose for anybody. You want logic? How about this Irsay spends millions of dollars a year for his team to win games. The players did what they where taught to do from the age of 6, and what they where expected to do when they took the multi million dollars from Mr. Irsay.

If Irsay, who actually has money invested in this team wants a win, why wouldnt you? If he isnt looking at the draft then why are you? If you make millions of dollars, you can buy an NFL franchise and when a great prospect comes around, you can spend millions for your team to lose so you can get him.

When Luck gets drafted, by whoever that may be, please do us a favor and go cheer for that team.

+ a million! Exactly what I was thinking but too inebriated to spell out! :lol:

you disgust me, so many fake fans around here, not wanting what is bet for the TEAM, so selfish.

HAH. The best thing for the team is wins my friend. If its being selfish to cheer for a Colts win every week then I'll gladly admit that I am as selfish as they come. Cause ill do it if their 0-15 or 16-0.

HAH. The best thing for the team is wins my friend. If its being selfish to cheer for a Colts win every week then I'll gladly admit that I am as selfish as they come. Cause ill do it if their 0-15 or 16-0.

Absolutely, Guys...Lets all be selfish fans, Because Wanting to tank a season for the number 1 pick isnt selfish, Right SilentHill?

You do play to win the game but its sad to think that a game/win with no meaning can cost us so much for years and years to come......if we beat the Jags there is a good chance that 2 or 3 years form now we could be the next Miami and that makes me sick .........how many ^cowpatties^ QB's have they been through now. It hurts me to say this but I hope we dont win next Sun because I know it's one of the few times it will make us stronger and thats a fact. MAKE NO MISTAKE... NO BLAME HERE I KNOW THEY ARE JUST DOING THERE JOB

Whatever bro. Forget the draft. Everyone is unproven until they take a snap in the nfl. Just be happy that we won in a meaningless game that means alot to the players and almost everybody else but you. Let the season play itself out. And if we win next week? Great. Is there anything you could do about it besides tick people off in this forum about your "logical views" to the draft?

I can complain and make a bunch of people on a forum look dumb, but now it's late and I've had my fill.

well your pretty concerned about us getting the number 1 pick, in which luck has been named the number 1 prospect of the nfl, now if you dont want luck, then why are you even crying about us not getting the number 1 over all pick?

Because the #1 pick will have a lot of trade value this season even if the Colts don't want the #1 prospect. If the Colts have the #1 pick and elect not to select Luck, they will have a ton of trade options that they could use to make major improvements to the team. I think anybody that doesn't want the Colts to have the #1 pick just so they don't have to hear all the controversy over what should be done with it is crazy. Whether they choose to take Luck with that pick or not, the #1 pick is still much more valuable to the Colts than the #2.

no one said anything about tanking.

Oh right, just play like they have before they started winning, which the same thing as wishing they would lose, because how they were previously playing wasnt getting us any W's..so if you wish for that I think would be the same as wishing for us to just give up(tank).

that is your OPINION

How is it logical to want the team you're a fan of to play poorly.......that's not logical......please tell me how it is logical.......because logically you'd want the team you're a fan of to play a great game and win so hoping that they play poorly would not be logical.......so how would it be logical?.....

Oh right, just play like they have before they started winning, which the same thing as wishing they would lose, because how they were previously playing wasnt getting us any W's..so if you wish for that I think would be the same as wishing for us to just give up(tank).

Hey they did it before, they are obviously good at losing, I just want them to stick to their original game plan. Maybe bring Painter back

How is it logical to want the team you're a fan of to play poorly.......that's not logical......please tell me how it is logical.......because logically you'd want the team you're a fan of to play a great game and win so hoping that they play poorly would not be logical.......so how would it be logical?.....

at a certain point in this season when we became statistically eliminated from the playoffs the next best thing for the team is to secure a #1 draft pick.

at a certain point in this season when we became statistically eliminated from the playoffs the next best thing for the team is to secure a #1 draft pick.

how is that logical.......so by your "logic" every team should tank the season when they don't make the playoffs to try and secure the best possible draft position......that's just not very logical

SilentHill, you made no one look dumb but yourself. And in the process proved you are a #1 pick fan, not a colts fan. Also your a troll. Glad you called it a night

I'll stick around for as long as I'm needed or until people let me go. I'm not about to wake up to have to answer 50 posts.