Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ray rice?

No. I don't see him ever playing again. He was nothing more than an average running back, in a world where people have the opinion that adequate RBs are easily found. The publicity isn't worth it considering the ease of picking up a phone and calling an UDFA. 

No. I don't see him ever playing again. He was nothing more than an average running back, in a world where people have the opinion that adequate RBs are easily found. The publicity isn't worth it considering the ease of picking up a phone and calling an UDFA. 

He was a very good back in his prime.  I don't know what happened to him.  From 2009 to 2012, he was one of the league's better running backs.   It was all downhill from 2013 and on.  But I certainly wouldn't say he was nothing more than an average running back

He was a very good back in his prime.  I don't know what happened to him.  From 2009 to 2012, he was one of the league's better running backs.   It was all downhill from 2013 and on.  But I certainly wouldn't say he was nothing more than an average running back

Part of his issue in 2013 is the Raven's OL got significantly worse.    Rice may have had some of his own issues to deal with.

And then, of course, 2014,  everything changed.

It's not likely he gets picked up now....    perhaps a team in need come training camp...   perhaps things will have cooled off for him by then?

Or not..........