Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Steelers predictions

RockThatBlue

This team is one of the few teams that have had the Colts number for way too long. We need to have a beat-down in Pittsburgh since, after all, Cory Redding says this is a "New era" in Colts football. Defense sets the tone on this one: 30-13. 4 sacks, two picks and Hakeem Nicks has a big game along with TY. Moncrief makes his presence felt, as well.

This game has my stomach in knots. I just don't see us winning this one. I hate playing at Pittsburgh. Only playing at New England is worse in my mind. We have to be sharp on offense out of the gate. The defense doesn't concern me if they can contain their run game. We are more than capable of beating them, but my glass half-empty self won't allow me to envision it.

Of course we are all worried, we are not used to the colt's playing such good football on both side's of the ball.  Is this the game were we forget, and digress like last season?  Is this the game were Steeler's get hot?  All legitimate worries, but the way we have been playing the AFC North team's and dominating we should come out on top.  We keep our blinder's on all the way through the season, not getting to big for our breaches, and keep pounding and grinding, we will succeed.  Colt's Strong...Building the Monster.

The Hydra offensive attack I mentioned is starting to unfold.... Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahah