Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do You Realize...

BIGugly

In the first eleven games we have scored a total of 13 points in the first quarter of football....

But we have made half time adjustments, because we have scored a total of 16 points in the third quarter.

TOTAL....11 GAMES ! ! !.

Is there ANY QUESTION about the coaching staff of this team?

13 points in 11 first quarters to start the games, preparation????

16 points in 11 third quarters to start the second half, adjustments????

In the first eleven games we have scored a total of 13 points in the first quarter of football....

But we have made half time adjustments, because we have scored a total of 16 points in the third quarter.

TOTAL....11 GAMES ! ! !.

There are no questions.

I wonder how many plays lasts an average Colts' drive, and how long are our opponents drives. I feel we are too early stopped to score FG (not to mention TD).

TOTAL....11 GAMES ! ! !.

Or could it be...

lack of talent on the field

a plan by mag't to secure the No. 1 pick

Ummmm....no.

How could it be umm NO? We are weak at some key positions talent wise. Even a decent QB leads this team to a win yesterday. Some talent on the special teams and I doubt they get that long return towards the end of the game. We have some good strong talent at some key positions, but we lack overall depth and talent this season and if you can't see that from your seats in Lucas, then I would have to wonder if you are not sitting in those obstructed view seats....

One more time, very slowly.

Inn eleeven gaames wee haave oonly scoored 13 poinnts inn thee 1sst quaarter. pooor preaparaation.

inn eleeven gaames wee haave oonly scoored16 poinnts inn thee 3rrrd quaarter. pooor addjuustmeent.

pooor preaparaation, pooor addjuustmeent === pooor cooaaching....

One more time, very slowly.

Inn eleeven gaames wee haave oonly scoored 13 poinnts inn thee 1sst quaarter. pooor preaparaation.

inn eleeven gaames wee haave oonly scoored16 poinnts inn thee 3rrrd quaarter. pooor addjuustmeent.

pooor preaparaation, pooor addjuustmeent === pooor cooaaching....

Nice effort, but you might as well hit yourself in head with a hammer, you will get farther. Please you only baffle people with stats and facts.

It is both a lack of talent and a lack of coaching. Peyton carried this team for years. The team was never built around peyton. The team WAS peyton.

Of course you are correct. Except for the QB postion, the talent is "adequate to good to very good".

But with better coaching, this team could still be close to or better than .500....

And if I'm Luck or Barkley, this staff will keep me from coming here.

How could it be umm NO? We are weak at some key positions talent wise. Even a decent QB leads this team to a win yesterday. Some talent on the special teams and I doubt they get that long return towards the end of the game. We have some good strong talent at some key positions, but we lack overall depth and talent this season and if you can't see that from your seats in Lucas, then I would have to wonder if you are not sitting in those obstructed view seats....

which word was misunderstood?

Ummmm ?

or

No ?

Of course you are correct. Except for the QB postion, the talent is "adequate to good to very good".

But with better coaching, this team could still be close to or better than .500....

And if I'm Luck or Barkley, this staff will keep me from coming here.

i would also add in "poor" when talking about the talent range. And i dont think with better coaching we would be at 500. But i do agree with you that we would definitely not be winless. Imo it is time for caldwell n his coaching staff as well as polian to go.

i would also add in "poor" when talking about the talent range. And i dont think with better coaching we would be at 500. But i do agree with you that we would definitely not be winless. Imo it is time for caldwell n his coaching staff as well as polian to go.

what do you mean poor talent? bp found these undrafted players when no one else could! he is the man

which word was misunderstood?

Ummmm ?

or

No ?

Why do you continue to think this is 100% coaching issue? Yes we have some issues with how our coaches are doing their job, but anyone who watches this team can see it is lacking in strong talent in key positions due to age, injury and poor player selection. I would go with this teams problems being 70% player talent issue and 30% coaches/mag't issues.

Why do you continue to think this is 100% coaching issue? Yes we have some issues with how our coaches are doing their job, but anyone who watches this team can see it is lacking in strong talent in key positions due to age, injury and poor player selection. I would go with this teams problems being 70% player talent issue and 30% coaches/mag't issues.

Reread post #15

I do

Well it's something we will never know because they have no choice in where they play and they are not going to come out and state they won't play here with Caldwell as coach. I don't see the USC kid coming here as we will either take Luck or trade down for picks and we won't take a QB till later on and he woun't be around.

Well it's something we will never know because they have no choice in where they play and they are not going to come out and state they won't play here with Caldwell as coach. I don't see the USC kid coming here as we will either take Luck or trade down for picks and we won't take a QB till later on and he woun't be around.

Eli did.

Yes he and Elway did, that is 2 players out of how many players drafted into the NFL? Also do you really see Bill Polian caving into the demands of a drafted player?

It's not a choice he gets to make. The drafted player makes the choices....He can not play, not sign a contract, go to Canada, ask for a trade, not come out into the draft, etc, etc, etc..

Now AFTER he's drafted, that's a bit tougher. But before he's drafted he can make his wishes known and negotiate what he wants to happen. Some things will, others will not, obviously. But it the talent is strong enough, he can get concessions....like Eli, like Elway,

And all I hear is how good this guy is. We'll see how good the Colts think he is.....

It's not a choice he gets to make. The drafted player makes the choices....He can not play, not sign a contract, go to Canada, ask for a trade, not come out into the draft, etc, etc, etc..

Now AFTER he's drafted, that's a bit tougher. But before he's drafted he can make his wishes known and negotiate what he wants to happen. Some things will, others will not, obviously. But it the talent is strong enough, he can get concessions....like Eli, like Elway,

And all I hear is how good this guy is. We'll see how good the Colts think he is.....

I just don't see Bill Polian backing down. I can see him telling either Luck or the USC QB hey..we have the first pick and you can either sit out a year or play here. I also don't see either of them doing that. Plus the Colts offer both of them stability and a winning franchise. I think in the end it will be Luck and his playing time will be determined not by him or Polian but by the doctors...;-)

Apparently Lebron James and Kevin Durant have been playing flag football, may Bill can coerce them to switch sports and come join the Colts. That would be turrible absolutely turrible..

'They play 'man' coverage, have size, play defense backing up, and until this week were out of a job.. Too late....