Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Happy Birthday to Andrew Luck!

TKnight24

Did anyone see TY's tweet to #12?  Very sweet.

Happy Birthday to Andrew, the others in this post, and Louis CK.  I hate Rush.  Wait, it's Rush the group?  Okay, I like them too.

Rush Related Pop Quiz - What's this line from?:  "Ten bucks is ten bucks"

Who is, Alex in/on the trailer park boys..

This is ringing a bell, but I can't put my finger on it... It's not Bob and Doug.. Thanks preoccupying my brain.

Lol! You got it! Bob and Doug McKenzie paid Geddy $10 to sing on their Canadian anthem, Take Off. They asked Geddy their lawyer called him to sing on their record and he said, "Yuy, hey, ten bucks is ten bucks"

I think I've been quoting that line for thirty years. No wonder people think I'm strange.

Happy womb escape day to the man formerly with a neck beard. He decided to shave, and you see what happened last Sunday. Bring it back Andrew.

Absolutely right Gandalf! The facial hair follicles must faithfully make a fabulous return. Too much? Did I over sell it? Probably, but my intentions were good & my heart was in the right place. 

I've had my facial hair so long that if I shaved it all off I wouldn't who in the hades that guy is in the mirror starring back at me.  haha Happy Birthday Mr. Luck!