Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

CHANGES

12isthenew18

For 2015:

1. Cut donald thomas he is no help

2. Sign a damn guard if we obviously can't draft linemen successfully

3.  Keep Wayne around for 2015 1 year let Nicks hit the hay no matter how he does because we know you take off 15 rec, 2td and 200 yards without Andrew

4. Draft by this order

1. FS/G

2. RB/SS

3. CB/OLB

4. T/ RB

5. any above

6. anything

6. anything

7. anything

Do we have two sixth round picks? Is that why there are two sixes in the list?

I for one thought we were the better team ,just managed to shoot ourself in the foot . Our team will be fine just a wee bit early for finger pointing .Can we improve ? You betcha . Will we improve you betcha  ! Will we challenge for a trip to the Super Bowl ? If we stay healthy you betcha !

I for one thought we were the better team ,just managed to shoot ourself in the foot . Our team will be fine just a wee bit early for finger pointing .Can we improve ? You betcha . Will we improve you betcha  ! Will we challenge for a trip to the Super Bowl ? If we stay healthy you betcha !

I smell a Nick Foles whoopin' coming :)

I'm on favor of the forum turning into a Mod driven forum to where only mods can make Topics

MTC and Superman are pretty active with Tweets so any news they could make available to us. It'd put an end to the sky fall threads. Maybe not the post, but definitely the threads

Terrible idea ... there are many good posters who are not Mods that start good topics; a move like that would likely kill the forum.  Not to mention the fact that the Mods may not be interested in the added responsibility or time involved in such an undertaking. The Mods do a good job shutting down threads that are too far off track, and as far as the rest of the threads go just don't open them if you don't like the topic or the person who started it ... its not that hard.

This isn't going to happen. But if people could give more thought into their new threads, and maybe post their random musings in a thread that already exists...

THATD-BE-GREAT-szwsqb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now