Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

americas game-Seattle seahawks

CR91

Is there a segment on Pete Carroll running away from USC sanctions & seeking asylum in Seattle? How bout the plane trip to take Peyton back to the Pacific NW & Manning says I don't think so Pete? LOL! 

Gotta watch it 1st. Thanks for the heads up CR91! You're awesome!  :thmup:

Is there a segment on Pete Carroll running away from USC sanctions & seeking asylum in Seattle? How bout the plane trip to take Peyton back to the Pacific NW & Manning says I don't think so Pete? LOL!

Gotta watch it 1st. Thanks for the heads up CR91! You're awesome! :thmup:

Is there a segment about T.Y. Vs. The legion of Boom?

The city finally won something other than the Super Sonics in the 70's. For the most part, the Seahawks have been mediocre, and they had the dreadful Seattle Pilots in baseball whose mascot became sausages and moved to Milwaukee .The Mariners are mired in third place in their division. Now we have to hear, because they have some wierd acoustically driven piped up stadium, how great these fans are , and how loud the place is. I wish these clowns had been to Memorial Stadium in Baltimore in the late 50's and 60's. That crowd noise wasn't manipulated, piped in, or fake in anyway. It was real !

The city finally won something other than the Super Sonics in the 70's. For the most part, the Seahawks have been mediocre, and they had the dreadful Seattle Pilots in baseball whose mascot became sausages and moved to Milwaukee .The Mariners are mired in third place in their division. Now we have to hear, because they have some wierd acoustically driven piped up stadium, how great these fans are , and how loud the place is. I wish these clowns had been to Memorial Stadium in Baltimore in the late 50's and 60's. That crowd noise wasn't manipulated, piped in, or fake in anyway. It was real !

Indy fans jealous?

none and I was * off about that

Why?  The video was about the Seahawks season not the Colts.  The Colt game was just a footnote for them.

I was actually very impressed by this episode and found it very respectful of Peyton Manning.

Shernan, Wilson, and Carroll did an excellent job of telling the story of the team.

Seahawks Stadium has been 1 of the most feared places to play for years, and I can't believe how everybody has forgotten how awesome their thumping of the cheaters in 2010 was (actually I can believe it. The bandwagoners have been just that annoying. That's not the Seahawk's fault though). And seriously...Peyton telling Pete I don't think so < 43-8 :-|

Why? The video was about the Seahawks season not the Colts. The Colt game was just a footnote for them.

I was actually very impressed by this episode and found it very respectful of Peyton Manning.

Shernan, Wilson, and Carroll did an excellent job of telling the story of the team.

Yeah it was respectful of Peyton. A little surprised honestly. And I hate Sherman so much...Just wish the guy wouldn't scream and holler like a mad man. I wouldn't care if he just talked trash but he does it in a way that seriously annoys me. But man, if not for that, I would so like this guy...He learned from his Dad, who still to this day works as a trash collector, about what having a hard work ethic is and not complaining. And the guy is bright. I don't need to have him be Marvin Harrison on the field, but there has to be some middle ground.

Gotta watch it 1st. Thanks for the heads up CR91! You're awesome!  :thmup:

Pete tried to run, but couldn't master the art of running and chewing gum at the same time. He fell flat on his face.

Fail

Why?  The video was about the Seahawks season not the Colts.  The Colt game was just a footnote for them.

because they didnt wanna show sherman and browner getting burned and earl thomas getting sidestepped 

Well, I sat down & watched it last night. At least, Pete Carroll, Richard Sherman, & RW never bashed Peyton Manning or the Broncos SB performance in February. RW was even complementary about attending the Manning QB camp when he was younger.

I still don't think that the Sherman rant toward Crabtree in the NFC Championship Game was a big deal or out of line myself. Sherman was just releasing his competitive juices flow after a huge victory. 

Well, I sat down & watched it last night. At least, Pete Carroll, Richard Sherman, & RW never bashed Peyton Manning or the Broncos SB performance in February. RW was even complementary about attending the Manning QB camp when he was younger.

I still don't think that the Sherman rant toward Crabtree in the NFC Championship Game was a big deal or out of line myself. Sherman was just releasing his competitive juices flow after a huge victory. 

you could say crabtree instigated it. sherman was saying good game and crabtree shoved him

Some notes from last night. 

@NFL_Midwest · 12m
As good as Seattle defense is, Packers were out of sync. Nelson doesn't know play, Rogers doesn't see. #SEAvsGB #NFL 

BwxzphjIcAE1-HT.jpg

@NFL_Midwest 7m
Even the best QB in the game can miss open WR’s. Out of sync or afraid of Sherman, either case, bad. #SEAvsGB #NFL

Bwx0VwFIAAI7aYf.jpg 

@NFL_Midwest 14m
Not sure this was a pass by design. Shields bites so hard on the read option leaves wide open WR, TD. #SEAvsGB #NFL 
BwxykQ9IUAEkjMJ.jpg 

‏@NFL_Midwest
Bad defense and great play design. 3 Frozen linebackers, read option run to perfection for a TD. #SEAvsGB #NFL 

Bwxuh6OCQAA2ZAm.jpg

@FBallGameplan 5m
Easy to play defense when you have 6 covering four 
Bwx2IxICMAEzZEi.jpg 

The 1 thing I really like about Richard Sherman is even after they steamrolled the Packers last night you can tell from his body language that he was giving props to Aaron Rogers & his performance last night. 

Sherman only gets belligerent if you blatantly dis, dismiss, or disrespect his play on the field verbally. Richard is extremely intelligent, well spoken, a fierce competitor, & a down to earth guy from humble beginnings. 

I respect how far he has come in life & how strong his work ethic is which he gained from his father who works as a garbage man still today. 

If I were to issue 1 complaint about the "America's Team" SB story last night, it would be this: I wanted Pete Carroll to elaborate more on his failures as a HC for the Jets & NE. What did you learn from those experiences specifically? How has it made you a better coach? 

It's hard not to like QB RW. He's so poised, grounded, & conscientious in whatever he sets out to accomplish. He revere's singer Al Green too. That kid will win 2-3 SBs easy just hopefully not against the Colts. LOL!  

I'm torn because I respect RW from his WI Badger college days, but I really didn't wanna see Peyton Manning & co. go down like that. Oh well, such is life I guess. I wish RW continued success too.

I often ask myself if the Broncos lost the SB with a tighter score would I still be upset? Honestly yes, because I wanted to see #18 get a 2nd ring & he might not back it back again. 

Personally, I think he will play in 1 more SB, but if he loses again that's it he's done hoisting  :lombardi: above his head. 

you could say crabtree instigated it. sherman was saying good game and crabtree shoved him

to be honest, the facts are a little different that how you described them . . . first off the game was not even over . . . and if I recall Sherman gave the choke sign just after the play . . . so when he runs a makes a beeline for Crabtree I find that hand shake less than sincere . . . when have you ever seen someone put on a public display to another about a good game before the game is over? (other than when the clocks is running out with more time on the play clock so no next play is run, and even then is it mutual hand shakes facing each other) . . . bottom line Sherman knows what he is doing . . the choke sign, the "gee I was just being nice" then the post game rant was all orchestrated by Sherman . . .

The city finally won something other than the Super Sonics in the 70's. For the most part, the Seahawks have been mediocre

How do they compare to the Colts since they came into the league?  They have the same number of super bowl appearances and wins. 

The Mariners are mired in third place in their division

You must not be a baseball fan. If you were, you'd know the mariners are in the toughest division in MLB and would be in the playoffs if the season ended today. The mariners have possibly the finest pitching staff in baseball and are 15 games over .500. They are looking like a team on the rise. They currently own the second wild card spot.

Sherman is always the first player running over to the other team to offer a hand shake and say his congratulations for a good game, win or lose. Sherman is a class act.

I guess some people would respect him more if he was out driving drunk and snorting coke slapping around women on his off time.

How do they compare to the Colts since they came into the league?  They have the same number of super bowl appearances and wins.

The Baltimore Colts won three NFL titles and a Super Bowl and the Baltimore Ravens won two Super Bowls . I am

A fan of both. Best to let one of our Indy Colt fans speak for Indy, but they would probably tell you the franchise has won three NFL titles and two Super Bowls. Hopefully, that answers your questions.

You must not be a baseball fan. If you were, you'd know the mariners are in the toughest division in MLB and would be in the playoffs if the season ended today. The mariners have possibly the finest pitching staff in baseball and are 15 games over .500. They are looking like a team on the rise. They currently own the second wild card spot.

That may be well and true, but they took a page out of the Yankees and Red Sox book giving Cano over 200 million. They have a nice team this year, but I'm talking about the lack of World Series banners the Mariners have. And it's totally true that the Seattle Pilot mascot turned into a sausage . By the way, for the record , I'm a Baltimore Colt and Ravens fan , and an Orioles fan. Nadine has declared me officially as not part of current Colts nation. As a non Indiana native, I can not speak officially for the Indianapolis Colts.