Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Should the Colts sign Richie Incognito?

mintor

Should the Colts sign Richie Incognito?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Colts sign Richie Incognito?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe

If he still could, he would be playing. The bucs even passed after bringing him in.

If Mankins is going to miss any real time they may take him in. 

He's merely a servicable guard. He never has been great. But if he's not better than thorton I'll eat my hat and yours. 

I want to see Shipley move to guard when Holmes comes back. He played the position last year with the Ravens, and he could only be as bad as thornton. But I still look at Shipley and find myself saying "The Ravens didn't even opt to keep him around. Why?" and feel immediately weary of putting him out there to start. I'll try it, but I'd like to have a good contingency plan in place if he doesn't work out.

If Mankins is going to miss any real time they may take him in.

He's merely a servicable guard. He never has been great. But if he's not better than thorton I'll eat my hat and yours.

I want to see Shipley move to guard when Holmes comes back. He played the position last year with the Ravens, and he could only be as bad as thornton. But I still look at Shipley and find myself saying "The Ravens didn't even opt to keep him around. Why?" and feel immediately weary of putting him out there to start. I'll try it, but I'd like to have a good contingency plan in place if he doesn't work out.

Please don't eat my hat