Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's More Likely To Happen?: Packers Go 16-0, Or Colts Go 0-16?

ReMeDy

60 members have voted

1. 1. What's more likely to happen?: Packers go 16-0, or Colts go 0-16?

• Packers go 16-0
    • Colts go 0-16
    • Neither will happen
    • Both will happen

NFL.com posed this question.

http://www.nfl.com/n..._content_stream

As crazy as it sounds, I actually think both could happen. The Packers are firing on all cylinders, fresh off a Superbowl win and retaining the majority of their coaching personnel, players, and having one of the best and loudest fan-bases in the NFL.

Meanwhile, the Colts look atrocious. People are now saying we have a low impact QB controversy on our hands figuring out the better of two evils - Painter or Orlovsky! It's like a comedy of errors for the Colts. Painter's performance against the Jags was like a clown playing football... double throwing a pass batted back to him on a single play... throwing an INT on a drive where two of his interceptions did not count (once by the sidelines, again by a 12-man challenge)... it's a circus act, only it's not funny.

Packers look awesome! They are blowing teams out pretty badly now. Their defense is giving up a lot of yards but not a lot of points and they are pretty much scoring at will. When the Colts had a chance at 14-0 and the Patriots went 16-0, I don't recall either of those teams really blowing teams out week after week. The Colts on the other hand have too many issues besides missing a QB. Who knows, maybe Houston will rest their starters after winning the division and give us a win.

Packers look awesome! They are blowing teams out pretty badly now. Their defense is giving up a lot of yards but not a lot of points and they are pretty much scoring at will. When the Colts had a chance at 14-0 and the Patriots went 16-0, I don't recall either of those teams really blowing teams out week after week. The Colts on the other hand have too many issues besides missing a QB. Who knows, maybe Houston will rest their starters after winning the division and give us a win.

Those teams did slow down as the year went on.

I've heard (and believe) that it is much harder to go 0-16 than it is to go 16-0. With that said, I think it is more likely that the Colts go 0-16 than the Pack go 16-0. I can't see us beating anyone. Our offense is sputtering and our defense can't stop anyone

The 0-16 is more likely

Rodgers is on a hot streak which won't last forever

They have two games with Detroit and games with New York and Chicago

Any of these are very capable of beating them.

The Colts are just plain horrible. If they do not win next weekend they will not win this year.

Detroit without RB Javid Best loses alot on offense

im thinking that even with their backups, they will still win...

Houston is in a bad position right now losing Matt Schaub so they will be looking at a hunt for the wild card late in the season.

I really hate to vote for the Colts going 0-16, but I think that there is a much better chance that will happen. They have a couple of games left on the schedule that they could win, but they are going to have to play much better than they have been playing as of late. The bye week couldn't have come at a better time. Now they have a chance to recharge, get a gameplan together, and go into the game against Carolina ready to finally put a win up on the board. Based on what we have seen from Indy so far, though, the chances of them going winless is pretty good.

The Pack will go 16-0..

..the Bears cant defend them for 4 quarters...

with 2 weeks off...and a sliding cam..we might beat carolina..

..and if Manning plays for even a few series in the home final...we might win that one. too..

I agree on Cam Newton. He's now at the point where the college season is starting to finish up. With a strike shortened off season he might be worn out by the time we play them. Pure speculation on my part.

In the case of Green Bay as the season wears on and the idea of going undefeated can be a distraction because of the news media hounding them. Players will say one game at a time but they will be looking ahead. It's human nature.

You don't think GB will wanna rest their starters if they've clinched the #1 seed? Not trying to start a debate here but just wondering.

Will be an interesting end game. I personally hope they go all in for 16-0, the Lions wear them out that last game, and then the Packers lose easier in the playoffs. I'm sick and tired about hearing how great Rodgers is; he's having a statistical year, but is hopefully going to get slammed to earth sometime soon.