Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Corey Lynch IR

Bravo

We have dealt with injuries for a long time. 2010 in particular was terrible. This injury situation predates the current staff.

Also, the current S&C coach isn't from the Chip Kelly / Shaun Huls program, so he didn't bring any of their stuff over with him. As much as I think some of these injuries are just chance happenings, it's hard to ignore that the Eagles had significantly fewer injuries than other teams did last year.

Completely agree! No matter if people thing it's just pure bad luck or not there is a reason for the training staff and one of their jobs is to keep players healthy and preventing injury... Not just helping players when they do get injured.

Draws a double line under the need for another safety.  Gotta think Grigson is looking.  Opens the door for Dewey McDonald who has gotten some early positive comments

I agree, that certainly gives Mcdonald more of a chance now to be noticed and I hope he ends up the starter or at least the backup to howell or Landry. (no offense to Delano or Sergio)  But he has to earn it in TC so we'll see.