Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If Looks Could Kill..

DILLIGAFER

I stopped paying attention to the game and more watched Manning reactions to Clyde Christiansen.. and if looks could kill, Peyton gave Clyde one that would have killed him.

I just can't get over the tick poor playing by both back ups. What else can be said other thatn.. Peyton, I pray you heal completely and get back soon.

I stopped paying attention to the game and more watched Manning reactions to Clyde Christiansen.. and if looks could kill, Peyton gave Clyde one that would have killed him.

I just can't get over the tick poor playing by both back ups. What else can be said other thatn.. Peyton, I pray you heal completely and get back soon.

I agree.. If he doesnt, we may be wearing brown bags over our heads the next couple of years!

Put in a praying that he get a complete overhaul of the FO and coaching staff

explain the reactions you're talking about. i didn't see anything. please explain.

One particular look:

3rd quarter, peyton looked over at clyde when he called back to back same run play that lost yardage like, you dip wad. Hasn't worked since the 1st quarter and you keep calling it, kindof look.

How's that.

One particular look:

3rd quarter, peyton looked over at clyde when he called back to back same run play that lost yardage like, you dip wad. Hasn't worked since the 1st quarter and you keep calling it, kindof look.

How's that.

Kinda like teaching high school physics and having Einstein's kid in your class..............

I know what you are talking about, I couldn't see Peyton's face from my vantage point, but the heat blast seared off my eyebrows. That series was laughable, the play calling was ponderous at best, and the whole section around me was very vocal about why we ran the same stupid run play around the 20 yard line (ours, not theirs).

"They're stacking the right side of the box every (explitive) time Clyde, come on" would be what you were referring too. There was more said, followed by the glare of death. Basically, Peyton said thank god I'm smarter than you because I'd audible your* garbage calls... thankfully I'm the Head Coach.

I know what you are talking about, I couldn't see Peyton's face from my vantage point, but the heat blast seared off my eyebrows. That series was laughable, the play calling was ponderous at best, and the whole section around me was very vocal about why we ran the same stupid run play around the 20 yard line (ours, not theirs).

It is very apparent that nobody that matters even cares. FOR GODS SAKE PLEASE FIRE EVERY COACH ON THIS STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS EMBARRASSING. If we are tanking it AGAIN just say so. That is a very bad team that just spanked us, and I dont wanna hear one fn word of defense. Just look at the stats NO EFFORT, NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is very apparent that nobody that matters even cares. FOR GODS SAKE PLEASE FIRE EVERY COACH ON THIS STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS EMBARRASSING. If we are tanking it AGAIN just say so. That is a very bad team that just spanked us, and I dont wanna hear one fn word of defense. Just look at the stats NO EFFORT, NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..we dont need to tank anything now..

we're 2 games below the other 31 NFL teams..

That sentence is chilling...

I thought the defense played inspired and fired up. Hard to not give up a constant 3rd down conversion when your corners are told to play 10 off and your MLB turns his back and runs like a centerfielder. Coaching.