Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nick's Mock Draft 2.0

Round 2 #59. C Weston Richburg Colorado St.

Round 3 #90 Dontae Johnson S/CB N.C State

Round 5 #166 Brock Vereen S Minnesota

Round 6 #203 Jonathan Newsome DE Ball St.

Round 7 #232 Damian Copeland WR Louisville

I'd still like to trade for a 3rd or 4th round pick to get Tre Boston, Donte Moncrief, or Dri Archer

Priority FA :

Andrew Norwell G Ohio State

Rob Blanchflower TE UMass

Kendell James CB Maine

David Fluellen RB Toledo

Kerry Wynn DT Richmond

Nickoe Whitley FS Mississippi St.

I would trade Brazill and our second to move up a few picks.

2nd-Kyle Van Noy OLB BYU

3rd-Brandon Thomas OG Clemson

5th-Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma

6th-Colt Lyerla TE Oregon

7th-Isaiah Crowell RB Alabama St

i would love getting kyle van noy but your picks ignore our 2 biggest needs safety and center i would love these picks just maybe take a late round center and a safety in the 5th maybe? i think colvin might go undrafted and if he does i'd pick him up in a second

i would love getting kyle van noy but your picks ignore our 2 biggest needs safety and center i would love these picks just maybe take a late round center and a safety in the 5th maybe? i think colvin might go undrafted and if he does i'd pick him up in a second

I doubt Colvin goes undrafted. I think he'll go in the 5th or 6th. As far as center goes, I think it is unwise to draft another one after redshirting Holmes last season. Safety is a position I don't see them drafting simply because of the way Howell and Sergio Brown had talked and the fact that Grigson keeps looking at safeties in free agency.

I would trade Brazill and our second to move up a few picks.

2nd-Kyle Van Noy OLB BYU

3rd-Brandon Thomas OG Clemson

5th-Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma

6th-Colt Lyerla TE Oregon

7th-Isaiah Crowell RB Alabama St

You want to trade Brazil then draft 2 players that are not going to play this year?

You want to trade Brazil then draft 2 players that are not going to play this year?

Thomas was looked at as a potential first round pick and plays guard, which is a weak point on the roster. If we can grab him in the third then I think we should. Colvin is also a solid pick as once he's healthy he could slide into Toler's spot as the #2 corner. As far as Brazill is concerned, I think he's a rather average player and we already have five other receivers that need minutes as well.

I guess if you think Thomas was going in the first round.

The draft makes no sense to me after taking Van Noy. Then we take 2 players who have no chance of helping us this year  that we hope return to form after ACL injuries. We don't know what that form is because neither has played a down in the NFL. Then go on to grab a TE and a RB?

I am kind of hoping for players that can contribute at least with our first 3 picks. Maybe we take a gamble on one of those guys if they really fall but to take them both really?

Brazil is in his 3rd year that is the yr WR have a history of making a big jump. He showed flashes can return K's. I think that of the players on the roster he would be one of the one's teams would be interested in and we could part with so I see your reasoning I just have a feeling about him.

The 6th and 7th round picks are generally guys that you simply hope can make the roster. Lyerla is a talented football player and Crowell was an effective running back. I'd be fine with those two picks being anyone, I simply thought those were the two best players that late in the draft. I'd also be open to changing the Colvin pick if someone else is there.

The 6th and 7th round picks are generally guys that you simply hope can make the roster. Lyerla is a talented football player and Crowell was an effective running back. I'd be fine with those two picks being anyone, I simply thought those were the two best players that late in the draft. I'd also be open to changing the Colvin pick if someone else is there.

guess my thread just turned into a thread about your picks...

Watch out for Brock Vereen. He is an underrated safety prospect with good size and great speed. He could be a tremendous 5th round pick. I think he could make an impact his rookie season.

i like his potential to play our center field coverage safety his run defense skills seem to need a little refinement but i think he has a lot of upside

and your mock drafts are very unrealistic (Bucannon and Attaochu in the 3rd round)  i'm going with solid players that will actually be available at our picks so i'll take what you say with a grain of salt

The draft BPRoland did was using first-pick.com's simulator.  If you have a problem with him choosing those players in those rounds then your problem is with the first-pick simulator and not with BPRoland.  

The draft BPRoland did was using first-pick.com's simulator.  If you have a problem with him choosing those players in those rounds then your problem is with the first-pick simulator and not with BPRoland.  

ok then i have a problem with that but i never said i had a problem with him just his criticism of who i chose i could care less so calm down dude...

I don't think will draft a C with the 1st pick. The coaching staff seems to have a lot of confidence in Holmes. Grigson will probably find a UDFA at C for depth.

Draft

2. Carl Bradford, OLB 
3. Pierre Desir, CB
5. Kenny Ladler, S
6. Michael Schofield, OT
7. Henry Josey, RB/KR

ok then i have a problem with that but i never said i had a problem with him just his criticism of who i chose i could care less so calm down dude...

I'm calm as can be, was just pointing out out that Bproland had used a draft simulator.  Then you used that to take a little cheap shot at him.  Well done. :thmup:  

and your mock drafts are very unrealistic (Bucannon and Attaochu in the 3rd round)  i'm going with solid players that will actually be available at our picks so i'll take what you say with a grain of salt

Round 2 #59. C Weston Richburg Colorado St.

Round 3 #90 Dontae Johnson S/CB N.C State

Round 5 #166 Brock Vereen S Minnesota

Round 6 #203 Jonathan Newsome DE Ball St.

Round 7 #232 Damian Copeland WR Louisville

I'd still like to trade for a 3rd or 4th round pick to get Tre Boston, Donte Moncrief, or Dri Archer

Priority FA :

Andrew Norwell G Ohio State

Rob Blanchflower TE UMass

Kendell James CB Maine

David Fluellen RB Toledo

Kerry Wynn DT Richmond

Nickoe Whitley FS Mississippi St.

Nick....

I think the chances of Grigson taking a center with our 2nd round pick when he drafted a center last year that he loves are very small.

Also....   I think you've over-drafted Johnson.     I'm reading that he's much more of a 4th or 5th round prospect than a 3rd.

Day 3 for Johnson and not day 2.