Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It Is All So Clear Now

Shepman

Finally, in 2011 the Colts organization has listened to the fans and agree that they made a huge mistake by not going for the perfect season. In an attempt to correct this mistake and acknowledge the wishes of the fans they have decided to go for a perfect record this season.

Finally, in 2011 the Colts organization has listened to the fans and agree that they made a huge mistake by not going for the perfect season. In an attempt to correct this mistake and acknowledge the wishes of the fans they have decided to go for a perfect record this season.

But sadly they'll go 1-15 or maybe even 2-14 (yeah, increasingly unlikely).

1. They'll fail again....

2. Irsay will 'show patience

3. Next year will look like this year - near. 000 without Manning, near. 500 with him.

Edited by willysp

But sadly they'll go 1-15 or maybe even 2-14 (yeah, increasingly unlikely).

1. They'll fail again....

2. Irsay will 'show patience

3. Next year will look like this year - near. 000 without Manning, near. 500 with him.

Sorry buddy but we will not only go 500 with manning. when was the last time that ever happened

Jeez people, buckle up and show some fortitude. This season sucks, yea, but the gloom and doom forecast is immature, uninformed and foolish.

I know I saw the Lombardi being paraded down Meridian street a few years ago, I swear it wasn't a dream.

Could we stop venting our frustrations by insulting everyone linked to this organization?

Jeez people, buckle up and show some fortitude. This season sucks, yea, but the gloom and doom forecast is immature, uninformed and foolish.

I know I saw the Lombardi being paraded down Meridian street a few years ago, I swear it wasn't a dream.

Could we stop venting our frustrations by insulting everyone linked to this organization?

Hip hip hooray.... we are the greatest 0-9 team in NFL history. Bill Polian has done a marvelous job putting this 0-9 team together. I think everyone inside the organization should get a contract extension and a significant raise. Everything is perfect.

Hip hip hooray.... we are the greatest 0-9 team in NFL history. Bill Polian has done a marvelous job putting this 0-9 team together. I think everyone inside the organization should get a contract extension and a significant raise. Everything is perfect.

Umm, there is middle ground you know.

I don't represent Ruksak, but I believe that's what he had in mind.

That's part of your comment is fair ruksak.... but I wouldn't mind seeing something resembling fortitude out of the players at the same time. I mean..... somebody wreck the locker room at halftime or something! With the exception of Angerer and a few other guys they all looked shell-shocked. And that'll probably get me lectured on things like "calm demeanor" and "class".

But darn near every freakin' time they've shown Dallas Clark on the sidelines he's looked like a poster boy for the suicide hotline. The players need to grab their balls...make sure they still have some....and win a bloody football game.

Two weeks ago when the then winless Rams upset the Saints, for a minute there it looked like the Rams were gonna blow it....and Steven Jackson went absolutely ballistic on his O-line during a timeout on the field. Whatever he said snapped them out of their funk and they won the game without their starting QB, against the same team that kicked the crap out of us 7 days earlier.

I'm starting to think the biggest thing missing from the Colts right now is their balls....not just Peyton Manning.

People are still mad about the 14-2 season???. We went to the freaking Super Bowl, (the ONLY goal of the season).

I often wounder just what it is people think they know.

Yeah he was so great that year with the 14-2 record but to reference you made to the superbowl that year which we went to ( the ONLY goal of the season) which I partially agree with one would think it would be to WIN the superbowl not just get there but, that's a different story, again his coaching came into play in that game when we were beaten when honestly we shouldn't have been my personal opinion mind you but the team has been downhill since with caldwell at the helm of it yes last year we went 10-6 but that was more manning then caldwell or any of the coaching staff and then this year don't get me wrong I wasn't expecting a great year by any means but I also don't believe we should be 0-9 either

That's part of your comment is fair ruksak.... but I wouldn't mind seeing something resembling fortitude out of the players at the same time. I mean..... somebody wreck the locker room at halftime or something! With the exception of Angerer and a few other guys they all looked shell-shocked. And that'll probably get me lectured on things like "calm demeanor" and "class".

But darn near every freakin' time they've shown Dallas Clark on the sidelines he's looked like a poster boy for the suicide hotline. The players need to grab their balls...make sure they still have some....and win a bloody football game.

Two weeks ago when the then winless Rams upset the Saints, for a minute there it looked like the Rams were gonna blow it....and Steven Jackson went absolutely ballistic on his O-line during a timeout on the field. Whatever he said snapped them out of their funk and they won the game without their starting QB, against the same team that kicked the crap out of us 7 days earlier.

I'm starting to think the biggest thing missing from the Colts right now is their balls....not just Peyton Manning.

+1 pa

Yeah he was so great that year with the 14-2 record but to reference you made to the superbowl that year which we went to ( the ONLY goal of the season) which I partially agree with one would think it would be to WIN the superbowl not just get there but, that's a different story, again his coaching came into play in that game when we were beaten when honestly we shouldn't have been my personal opinion mind you but the team has been downhill since with caldwell at the helm of it yes last year we went 10-6 but that was more manning then caldwell or any of the coaching staff and then this year don't get me wrong I wasn't expecting a great year by any means but I also don't believe we should be 0-9 either

longest sentence ever.

I as a fan want them to have that record, and I will be the first to complain when they take out all those starters and find a quarterback that can win a game! :wall: