Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My Colts Mock Free Agency

Looking at whats still avaliable ive picked out a few free agents i wouldnt mind the colts signing

Nolan Carroll CB Miami Dolphins

Brian De La Puente C New Orleans Sailnts

Willie Colon G New York Jets

Eben Britton G Chicago Bears

Kendrick Lewis FS Kansas City Chiefs

Pat Sims DT Oakland Raiders

Tyson Jackson/Justin Tuck DE Kansas City Chiefs/New York Giants (either one)

Eric Decker WR Denver Broncos

Let me know what you think

i would like decker or bret grimes,and a solid offensive line signing 

i feel like colon could be a starter with already having lance louis and eben britton for solid depth across the line because i believe he can play tackle as well plus i only put decker because he's the only DECENT one hope we dont over pay but its inevitable just hate the other WR's avaliable

who did you have in mind most other free agent WRS either suck or will be on the injury list by week one but any input is welcome im trying to figure out who the perfect free agents would be

Either draft a Jordan Matthews type player or wait till next year. Don't spend 8 to 9 million on Decker.

then what do you call decker ....a slot receiver bro hes 6'3 with jumping abillty and you dont call him a number 1 wide out

I think Decker is very good and I'd like to have him -- at the right price -- but I don't think he's a true #1.

For the Broncos,  Demarius Thomas, the big WR from G. Tech is their #1.    Decker was their #2.

Now, he may be a way above average #2....   a near #1....    but I still don't see him as a true #1.

no way!

definitly, De La Puente had two very good Guard who helped him out alot, La Puente is good in pass protection.....overrated around here......Hawley is good in pass protection but he is at his best in the run game, powerful and agile

definitly, De La Puente had two very good Guard who helped him out alot, La Puente is good in pass protection.....overrated around here......Hawley is good in pass protection but he is at his best in the run game, powerful and agile

the explain why they where the worst running team even with a monster back like steven jackson 

Ill take Joe Hawley all day over De La Puente

I live in Savannah and make at least three Falcons games a year. Hawley and highly ranked replacement Konz both sucked along with the rest of Atlantas OL.

If you don't believe it ask Matt Ryan, he would love to give him up.

hell yeah but what about aaron donlad hes a freak dt that ran a 40 yrd in 4.65 at 280 and had 28 tackles for lose in 1 season  he might as well play linebacker 

i already made a thread about him dropping to the 4th or 5th round but that was before his crazy combine id trade into the first to get him or Calvin Pryor but what would be great is to get Bradley Roby out of THE Ohio State University this draft is gonna be exciting

i already made a thread about him dropping to the 4th or 5th round but that was before his crazy combine id trade into the first to get him or Calvin Pryor but what would be great is to get Bradley Roby out of THE Ohio State University this draft is gonna be exciting

lol you beat me to it lol 

omg calvin pryor  is basically bob sanders the taller version but he hits like laron landry i would scream if we pick either him or donald