Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My Colts Mock Free Agency

moving his man off the line when run blocking

I agree, I watched him consistently move his man off the line and right into the backfield time after time.

No Seriously, I do understand that Hawley would be a upgrade to Satele but he is not close to being as good as Da La Puente.

But we both know we need a center and as long as his name is not Satele I will be happy.

Looking at whats still avaliable ive picked out a few free agents i wouldnt mind the colts signing

Nolan Carroll CB Miami Dolphins

Brian De La Puente C New Orleans Sailnts

Willie Colon G New York Jets

Eben Britton G Chicago Bears

Kendrick Lewis FS Kansas City Chiefs

Pat Sims DT Oakland Raiders

Tyson Jackson/Justin Tuck DE Kansas City Chiefs/New York Giants (either one)

Eric Decker WR Denver Broncos

Let me know what you think

Kendrick Lewis..

Nooooooo. Andrew Luck burned him twice this season

I say NO to signing Eric Decker, not because I think he suck's but I like who we already have and feel that we could get a quality WR in the later rounds in the draft or even a UDFA, like maybe T.J Jones from ND, he is only 6 foot tall but has a knack for snatching the ball,has good hands and with a little coaching from Reggie, can learn to run good routes, not that he is bad at route running but learning from the master is always a plus.

I say NO to signing Eric Decker, not because I think he suck's but I like who we already have and feel that we could get a quality WR in the later rounds in the draft or even a UDFA, like maybe T.J Jones from ND, he is only 6 foot tall but has a knack for snatching the ball,has good hands and with a little coaching from Reggie, can learn to run good routes, not that he is bad at route running but learning from the master is always a plus.

In what world does Eric Decker suck???

Get out, please!