Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did Aliens Help The Saints Vs Us Colts That Fateful Night,. Not A Joke

bayone

On Local Detroit news radio Which may or may not be a national syndicated station, it was released this morning that TV footage around the stadium and the nearby Cathedral in New Orleans showed 2 unknown rectangular objects in the sky, In the time since the game,Frame by frame analysis of the footage has failed to determine what the objects were & what they were doing there

With a c score like that, maybe the were testing Caldwell s emotional reaction time

I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP< IT WAS A NEWS STORY I HEAD AN HR AGO

Those pesky aliens have been messing around with football games all season. These are just 2 other examples that prove my point.

http://www.maxpreps....otball-game.htm

http://www.cbssports...156338/31791270

Thanks for the links , At least we didnt hear it in a press conference as a reason / excuse for the loss

Edited by bayone

Birds or insects? Watch the video above. Whatever it is, its not a bird or bug zipping behind the view of the cathedral.

The birds were at the ND game .... the video you posted above is time lapsed videography and they replay it back really fast.... you can actually see people walk by really fast as well ... those objects you see in the sky are air planes. ;)

The birds were at the ND game .... the video you posted above is time lapsed videography and they replay it back really fast.... you can actually see people walk by really fast as well ... those objects you see in the sky are air planes. ;)

That's very likely but im still looking for a close up view of that clock. I did not see any people or cars in the video but im on a 3 inch screen.