Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Key to the Colts success this season is already on the roster ...

19colt

Also considering that the majority posted that we should aign mecbane,cofield,weddle,moss,williams,young and others that we can't afford kinda' proves my point.You guys seem to think this is MADDEN 11 and you can just turn the salary cap off.lol

The only two free agents that we'll sign are manny lawson and tommie harris...that's good enough.

Mecbane?

And we have no football knowledge?

... Ok. You're the genius.

Hidden

20100908111322_1531_DontThinksoTim.jpg

I'm going to bookmark this topic and bump it at seasons end when he has under 400 yards and 3 TD's...

In the meantime, though, I guess it is only right that I bow to you and your supreme knowledge of the game.... :rolleyes2:

Please do and keep it in your records.He will end the year as our starting slot.They will be forced to move the 'fragile one'(collie)to the outside.Thus giving this job to white.The charity scam artist(garcon) can't play there and bozo will be cut after pre-season(maybe during camp).

And his name is Austin Collie! If he stays healthy he will be going to the Pro Bowl.

Clark, Collie, Wayne and Garcon all healthy is better than what Manning had in 2004.

yea we kno collie is good, but its our defense thats going to hold us down if it doesnt improve vs the run

My projections for him are conservative at best.I expect even more from him.The vast majority of the fanbase here have no real insight into football or talent.They only know what mort or clayton feed to them.Mr.Manning has taken a shine to him(white),and when that happens good things are in his future.Blair is basically a WR version of manning.His totals will exceed all other colt WR(including clark and tamme) this year,but reggies.

Yes...you can book it.

I am not sure what shinning u are talking about really. I have seen Mr. Manning out right scream and shout at him on the field for not doing his job.

I don't drink,smoke,do drugs or take meds of any kind.Those who do deserve to be executed.Just for the record.

What a loser lol. You just sit on here all day and comment on stuff You obviously have no really knowledge on. You probably didnt even play varsity football in highschool.

:flame: Never a good idea to alienate the very people you are on a board talking to. :no:

The only logical reply to anything this guy posts is this:

facepalm.gif

Lets try it out...

Please do and keep it in your records.He will end the year as our starting slot.They will be forced to move the 'fragile one'(collie)to the outside.Thus giving this job to white.The charity scam artist(garcon) can't play there and bozo will be cut after pre-season(maybe during camp).

facepalm.gif

Yep. The perfect response...

Hidden

What a loser lol. You just sit on here all day and comment on stuff You obviously have no really knowledge on. You probably didnt even play varsity football in highschool.

I'm guessing you deserve a bullet.lol!What the heck does this mean: "You obviously have no really knowledge on"?You must be special~.lol

Hidden

:flame: Never a good idea to alienate the very people you are on a board talking to. :no:

Just making an accurate accessment.They run to this board whenever an ESPN reporter farts or tweets something.But i guess everybody is just excited about football returning.I think the lockout made them lose touch with colts football reality and how we normally function.We don't sign free agents,except to fill a position.

Hidden

Alrighty then, just stand by your convictions and realize they are your convictions, not anyone elses.

It is my problem when drunks plow into cars killing innocent people or when my tax dollars are spent when druggies OD.Such people serve no purpose,but to harm others with there selfish acts.Sorry to get off topic,but it had to be said.

Just making an accurate accessment.They run to this board whenever an ESPN reporter farts or tweets something.But i guess everybody is just excited about football returning.I think the lockout made them lose touch with colts football reality and how we normally function.We don't sign free agents,except to fill a position.

Isn't the point of a fan forum to entertain ideas, even if they're very VERY unlikely to happen? What's wrong with havin' a little fun, man? This happens every year. We all go into a frenzy during FA, even though deep down we know not much, if anything, is going to happen for us. It's just for fun conversation.

Didn't think we were all expected to be football experts.......

Hidden

Isn't the point of a fan forum to entertain ideas, even if they're very VERY unlikely to happen? What's wrong with havin' a little fun, man? This happens every year. We all go into a frenzy during FA, even though deep down we know not much, if anything, is going to happen for us. It's just for fun conversation.

Didn't think we were all expected to be football experts.......

Yeah,i guess you're right.If its for all good fun,then cool.But i just think we should try to spin a little rationality into it.After '18' is resigned that's not going to leave much to work with as far as FA are concerned.I would be happy with adding manny lawson and tommie harris.

It is my problem when drunks plow into cars killing innocent people or when my tax dollars are spent when druggies OD.Such people serve no purpose,but to harm others with there selfish acts.Sorry to get off topic,but it had to be said.

Lets all relax a bit, please. This forum isn't the place for socio-political debate. To each his own......

We're all Colts fans, well most of us, and we have a vast array of opinion. Try not to make blanket statements like "Most of you are from Nora or Carmel" or "Most people here don't know football"......Well, EJN, people are gonna get ticked.

Lets take a deep breath and move on.

Lets all relax a bit, please. This forum isn't the place for socio-political debate. To each his own......

We're all Colts fans, well most of us, and we have a vast array of opinion. Try not to make blanket statements like "Most of you are from Nora or Carmel" or "Most people here don't know football"......Well, EJN, people are gonna get ticked.

You're better off just leaving this one be... He has the social skills of a rabid badger hyped up on HGH... You're wrong, he's right, you're dumb, he's smart, end of story.

There's simply no other way it can be...

Hidden

Agreed.

Hidden

You're better off just leaving this one be... He has the social skills of a rabid badger hyped up on HGH... You're wrong, he's right, you're dumb, he's smart, end of story.

There's simply no other way it can be...

You're a real charmer.

Everything in moderation my friend, nothing in excess, even preaching ;)

Everything in moderation my friend, nothing in excess, even preaching ;)

My Ex-Wife said this same thing to me in regards to football. Moderation is key but I've been excessively consuming football since 1977.

One of many reasons she is my EX wife.

You're a real charmer.

Brah, you claim those who drink and do drugs deserve to be shot, and then claim Blair White is Peytonesque, and the seconded coming of Largent. You are solid gold. I'm really curious as to your opinions on Bigfoot, domestic policy, and if Steve Breaston can break Jerry Rices all time WR records.

Brah, you claim those who drink and do drugs deserve to be shot, and then claim Blair White is Peytonesque, and the seconded coming of Largent. You are solid gold. I'm really curious as to your opinions on Bigfoot, domestic policy, and if Steve Breaston can break Jerry Rices all time WR records.

Breaston can't, but Blair White can.

Better yet, Blair White will.

This season.

By week 6.

After missing two games.

And playing only 1 half in all the rest.

He's a firm believer.

Hidden

The drunk/druggie being shot thing pinched a nerve with people.I must wonder why~.Its a sad...sad state of social affairs.By-the-way bigfoot is pretty cool and we should let the debt sink and force the lazy bums to find jobs.And any guy with the last name of BREAST...on has to be cool.lol

The drunk/druggie being shot thing pinched a nerve with people.I must wonder why~.Its a sad...sad state of social affairs.By-the-way bigfoot is pretty cool and we should let the debt sink and force the lazy bums to find jobs.And any guy with the last name of BREAST...on has to be cool.lol

If I told you I smoke pot, would you place me under a breast?

Agreed.

Seriously... You CAN'T write this stuff... The more he posts, the less I'm thinking he's real, and the more I'm thinking he's one of our Pats regulars playing a joke on us...

From proclaiming Blair White will rack up over 1,000 yards and double digit TD's to the rest of the mindless dribble he has posted it has to be a joke...

It's just too frightening to think someone actually thinks the way he does.

The drunk/druggie being shot thing pinched a nerve with people.I must wonder why~.Its a sad...sad state of social affairs.

No reason to wonder, I can tell you. You think someones life should be ended for what they eat, and drink. That's the true sadness.