Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Key to the Colts success this season is already on the roster ...

19colt

Hidden

And his name is Austin Collie! If he stays healthy he will be going to the Pro Bowl.

Clark, Collie, Wayne and Garcon all healthy is better than what Manning had in 2004.

His name is Blair White.This guy is going to be a superstar.

"Clark, Collie, Wayne and Garcon all healthy..."

That's not so likely. Injuries are the norm, not the exception. Last year was worse than average, but every year we have key injuries, unfortunately.

What we seem to have this year is perhaps some better depth, which we surely will need.

"Clark, Collie, Wayne and Garcon all healthy..."

That's not so likely. Injuries are the norm, not the exception. Last year was worse than average, but every year we have key injuries, unfortunately.

What we seem to have this year is perhaps some better depth, which we surely will need.

I think that last year helped us for this year. We found White, and Tamme due to injuries.

Depth is a key to winning

I agree tht Collie is the most important piece here. I am not saying the best. But Peyton loves that slot reciever. He loved Wilkins when we was here and playing well. He loved Stokley when he was here, infact made Stokley a multi millionaire because of how good he did in this system. He love Collie now. Blair White is a vertical wide out. He is not a slot. He will never have the stats of a Collie. Not to mention Collie is a stud. He was the NCAA leading reciever in yards and yard per game and in most 100 yard recieving games in 2008 as a junior and left early to come to the NFL. Blair was a second or third option at Michigan State.

No he's not... We cut Mike Hart earlier this week....

(Seriously.... It took THIS long for someone to say it? For shame. For shame, I say...)

we did, i never saw that, where did u, not doubting u at all , just curious where to look for such info

And his name is Austin Collie! If he stays healthy he will be going to the Pro Bowl.

Clark, Collie, Wayne and Garcon all healthy is better than what Manning had in 2004.

I agree about Collie. I've been a fan of his since the first preseason game I was able to watch him play. Also don't forget to add Gonzo to that list. Wayne, Collie, Clark and Gonzo on the field there is a not a D in the NFL talented enough to cover them all.

Here's a story for you.

I wear my Colts hard hat whenever I have to go a job site. Being in Southern California that hat is not very popular. Anyways I'm walking around a building at 29 Palms Marine base and the Project manager from the mechanical contractor comes up to me and says, "o I take you're a Colts fan?" To which I reply in the affirmative. He says, "[w]ell you'd probably like my neighbor." I say something like why is he a Colts fan too? He answers, "in a way, it's Austin Collie." So I tell him to let Collie know he has a huge fan in the California hi-desert. A couple of months later after the project is over and the contractor goes back home he sends me an e-mail and says he told Collie he has a fan in the hi-desert to which Collie replied, "I knew the Colts had fans all over the country but that's a first."

Not a very exciting story, I know.

Hidden

I agree tht Collie is the most important piece here. I am not saying the best. But Peyton loves that slot reciever. He loved Wilkins when we was here and playing well. He loved Stokley when he was here, infact made Stokley a multi millionaire because of how good he did in this system. He love Collie now. Blair White is a vertical wide out. He is not a slot. He will never have the stats of a Collie. Not to mention Collie is a stud. He was the NCAA leading reciever in yards and yard per game and in most 100 yard recieving games in 2008 as a junior and left early to come to the NFL. Blair was a second or third option at Michigan State.

We shall see.I prefer to let it speak on gameday.We both know austin is fragile and the next big hit will come sooner than later.He'll retire early.I predit after this year.

my god man. first u defend the colts mediocre dt core and now you're saying the very average blair white is going to be a superstar. please stop

His rookie stats are similiar to reggies'.He progressed very quickly in his rookie year.This year expect about 70 catches 1,000 yards and 8-10 TDS.He's quietly becoming mannings' prime target.

Cmon now we all love Blair White but he is 6th in the pecking order. Maybe he will return punts.

His rookie stats are similiar to reggies'.He progressed very quickly in his rookie year.This year expect about 70 catches 1,000 yards and 8-10 TDS.He's quietly becoming mannings' prime target.

YES, we love blair white. A heck of a team player and a great filler inner if u know what i mean. But not at slot. He will have a hard time finding any time to play behind the wideouts we have. And as long as everyone is healthy he wont play at all. Sorry man.

Please tell me there is some underlying sarcasm in this post...

That is deeply disturbing if you truly believe that...

Hidden

Please tell me there is some underlying sarcasm in this post...

That is deeply disturbing if you truly believe that...

My projections for him are conservative at best.I expect even more from him.The vast majority of the fanbase here have no real insight into football or talent.They only know what mort or clayton feed to them.Mr.Manning has taken a shine to him(white),and when that happens good things are in his future.Blair is basically a WR version of manning.His totals will exceed all other colt WR(including clark and tamme) this year,but reggies.

Yes...you can book it.

Do you always get so excited over pedestrian talent?

21isSuperman wrote:

In all seriousness' date=' the key to the Colts success is health.[/quote']

WINNAR!!!

Hidden

Do you always get so excited over pedestrian talent?

WINNAR!!!

When i see blair,...i see another Steve Largent.He has the shine to him and the sparkle in the eye.I think opinions of him will change after this year.

When i see blair,...i see another Steve Largent.He has the shine to him and the sparkle in the eye.I think opinions of him will change after this year.

I grew up watching Largent, and I cannot see anymore of a simularity than the white guy thing. White has impressed me, as well as Manning and the coaching staff. Only time will tell. But lets not start throwing around HoF comparisons just yet. Temper your enthusiasm a tad.

I can see where you are coming from.

If Collie, and the rest can stay healthy we can start to put up 28-35 points a game and can let the ends loose on the QB.

I think we are addressing our needs in the middle with Fili getting better, he played much better last year and I expect a big jump out of him this year.

My projections for him are conservative at best.I expect even more from him.The vast majority of the fanbase here have no real insight into football or talent.They only know what mort or clayton feed to them.Mr.Manning has taken a shine to him(white),and when that happens good things are in his future.Blair is basically a WR version of manning.His totals will exceed all other colt WR(including clark and tamme) this year,but reggies.

Yes...you can book it.

20100908111322_1531_DontThinksoTim.jpg

I'm going to bookmark this topic and bump it at seasons end when he has under 400 yards and 3 TD's...

In the meantime, though, I guess it is only right that I bow to you and your supreme knowledge of the game.... :rolleyes2:

You're kidding right? 1000 yards for the 4th/5th receiver in our corps? Peyton is going to have a mighty fine year.

Blair was only thrust into the line-up due to 2 season long injuries to WR's, and when you have Peyton throwing you the ball, you are going to get some yards regardless of how good you are.

You're kidding right? 1000 yards for the 4th/5th receiver in our corps? Peyton is going to have a mighty fine year.

Blair was only thrust into the line-up due to 2 season long injuries to WR's, and when you have Peyton throwing you the ball, you are going to get some yards regardless of how good you are.

Don't question him... He's a genius.

The vast majority of the fanbase here have no real insight into football or talent.They only know what mort or clayton feed to them.Mr.Manning has taken a shine to him(white),and when that happens good things are in his future.

Of course he's not implicating himself with that statement, and obviously Peyton was telling him about the shine he has taken to White when they were hanging out last week.

The vast majority of the fanbase here have no real insight into football or talent.They only know what mort or clayton feed to them.Mr.Manning has taken a shine to him(white),and when that happens good things are in his future.Blair is basically a WR version of manning.His totals will exceed all other colt WR(including clark and tamme) this year,but reggies.

Thats the same thing as saying if we disagree with you, then we are among those whom have no real knowledge of football. Quite insulting, to say the least.

"Blair is basically a WR version of manning".

lol....now that is some serious football insight. If your mom sees you typing things like this, you're going to get grounded again.

Hidden

Thats the same thing as saying if we disagree with you, then we are among those whom have no real knowledge of football. Quite insulting, to say the least.

"Blair is basically a WR version of manning".

lol....now that is some serious football insight. If your mom sees you typing things like this, you're going to get grounded again.

Also considering that the majority posted that we should aign mecbane,cofield,weddle,moss,williams,young and others that we can't afford kinda' proves my point.You guys seem to think this is MADDEN 11 and you can just turn the salary cap off.lol

The only two free agents that we'll sign are manny lawson and tommie harris...that's good enough.

Hidden

Don't question him... He's a genius.

Of course he's not implicating himself with that statement, and obviously Peyton was telling him about the shine he has taken to White when they were hanging out last week.

Thank you kind sir...why...yes,...i am.