Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Final injury report for Broncos & pats

bayone

although Demaryius Thomas was a late addition Friday with a calf injury. The real  Bronco losses are those not on the active roster at all - Chris Harris Jr. and Rahim Moore, who are on Injured Reserve (Moore is Designated to Return). & others

I am sure same can be said of Pats on IR but this is from broncos mile high report

http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/1/17/5320094/broncos-patriots-injury-report-afc-championship-game-2014

What happened to Thomas? Did the injury occur in practice?

that 1 link with statement and report is all i know for sure , notr 1 word in a storyb on Broncos web site or denver post, cousins in Denver sent me the injury link and then i took a look , couldnt find anything else anywhere

However Denver cousin called and said local radio said something happened to calf today during practice caussing him   to have to leave practice but is expected  to play , it " tightened " up on him and he had to stop i was told , whatever that means , doesnt sound that bad , but dont expect them to say if was

anyway getting off, have a great wekend, best of luck, not sure when I will be back on , know have to DVR the game

I surprised that NE's injury report isn't completely redacted like a CIA top security clearance document with black sharpie lines throughout.

BB keeps everything close to the vest & he never freely discloses player health or availability information.  haha

you mean like the Bridgegate emails :)

you mean like the Bridgegate emails :)

Speaking of the New Jersey Governor JJ, how come all major scandal has the word gate attached to it anyway?

SpyGate, WaterGate, BridgeGate. Why gates & not say picket fences? Especially when allegedly guilty people often high powered dense attorneys & shoot for the fences to get a not guilty jury verdict if the matter goes to a jury trial. SW1 has always wondered that. 

Speaking of the New Jersey Governor JJ, how come all major scandal has the word gate attached to it anyway?

SpyGate, WaterGate, BridgeGate. Why gates & not say picket fences? Especially when allegedly guilty people often high powered dense attorneys & shoot for the fences to get a not guilty jury verdict if the matter goes to a jury trial. SW1 has always wondered that.

It started with the Nixon scandal that occurred in the watergate office complex