Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck first Colts QB to win a playoff game not named Manning since 96

GoColts8818

Jim Harbaugh lead the Colts to a 10-7 win over the ... Chiefs ... On January 7th 1996.

Man they must hate us. Colts are now 4-0 vs. KC in the playoffs and KC hasn't won a playoff game in 20 years passing the Lions for most straight playoff defeats at eight over that stretch with half of the loses coming to the Colts.

The last time we beat the Chiefs in the playoffs, we won the Super Bowl.  Let's keep that alive!

every time we've beaten them we've gone to the AFC Title game, 95, 03, and 06...time to add 13?

Now, I am not overly superstitious, but those 2 statements appear to be a good omen. Hopefully, no animals namely chickens will have to be sacrificed to keep this trend going either. Only teasing!

Don't you remember that scene in the 1989 baseball film "Major League" where the guys in the dugout replaced a live chicken with a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken? LOL! Sorry strange comedy scenes from movies pop into my sarcastic head at times. Locker room athletes in all sport franchises do weird stuff to keep winning streaks alive you know.

I'd do some crazy caboose bleep to keep the victories flowing for INDY if I was a member of that team. Nothing too cruel or criminal in scope though. To quote a famous line from the film "As Good As It Gets," "Your willingness to humiliate yourself is the best thing you've got going for you." Is that what coaches mean when they say do your job & leave your ego at the door?  :lol:

Jim Harbaugh lead the Colts to a 10-7 win over the ... Chiefs ... On January 7th 1996.

Man they must hate us. Colts are now 4-0 vs. KC in the playoffs and KC hasn't won a playoff game in 20 years passing the Lions for most straight playoff defeats at eight over that stretch with half of the loses coming to the Colts.

Forgot how many times the Chiefs have been bounced by Indy, since they havent really been playoff caliber since '06/'07...

KC fans probably hate the horseshoe...