Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Griff About To Go Ham?

HarassedOffTheSite

Word is Pep Hamilton took a lot away from game film of the Broncos/Chiefs and that several plays that went to Eric Decker exposed some weaknesses in KC's defense.

It'll be interesting to see if Griff, T.Y. or Rogers plays that role today.

Basiccaly that would be I sumiss attack their Rookie CB claimed off another team, Decker killed him all day

I heard Schlereth and Jaws talking about it yesterday.  I agree with BC here.  If we do we will try it first with Griff.  There are 6 or 7 plays they can try....maybe split them up among receivers.

I really want to open up th middle for Fleener and TY to roam and make a big play or more.....:):blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe: !!!!!

AND......DB....AND T-Rich out of the backfield..... :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo: !!!

I heard Schlereth and Jaws talking about it yesterday.  I agree with BC here.  If we do we will try it first with Griff.  There are 6 or 7 plays they can try....maybe split them up among receivers.

I really want to open up th middle for Fleener and TY to roam and make a big play or more..... :):blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe: !!!!!

AND......DB....AND T-Rich out of the backfield..... :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo: !!!

If we can keep their pressure at bay. I'm glad that we've adjusted to the reality that our Oline sucks. Hopefully our no huddle wears down their defense and NOT our own.

If we can keep their pressure at bay. I'm glad that we've adjusted to the reality that our Oline sucks. Hopefully our no huddle wears down their defense and NOT our own.

I would be very happy to see the no huddle ALL day with one back unless goal line or 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1....

Keep the offense on the field and keep the D rested....that is the biggest impact.  CONVERT!!!

Where does this word come from?

What does that even mean??

Someone enlighten me, please. The only thing I've got is an image Griff running to Kroger for some ham.

The expression "Go Ham" comes from the Hip-Hop culture. Jay-Z & Kanye West have a song titled "Ham"

Ham: The act of going wild; Act of showing much strength; Act of performing wreckless behavior

Similar words: Ball out, Go Hard, Show Out 

Hope that clears it up for you guys 

What does that even mean??

Someone enlighten me, please. The only thing I've got is an image Griff running to Kroger for some ham.

You might wanna work on those cross-cultural connections. 

The expression "Go Ham" comes from the Hip-Hop culture. Jay-Z & Kanye West have a song titled "Ham"

Ham: The act of going wild; Act of showing much strength; Act of performing wreckless behavior

Ehhh it is talked about in rap music but it did not originate in or belong to hip hop culture.

Thanks for the explanation. I'm just more old school hip-hop. I'm not up on what's popular anymore. I knew I was getting old when I was scandalized and not tantalized by lyrics.