Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Houston Texans are on the clock.

Dustin

I don't get all the hype over that kid. He doesn't look like a great prospect to me. He better put on some weight or his career will be short

Here's my profile I wrote on him: NO PROMOTIONAL POSTING ON THE SITE_/nfl-draft/scouting-reports/qb/teddy-bridgewater-qb-louisville-r1176

He does need to add bulk, but that's something Im not too worried about. They can add 10 pounds of muscle in an offseason with ease with their training programs. 

That loss locked up the #1 pick in the draft.

Where are the Houston fans that battled me tooth and nail about Schaub > than Luck ?  Then ask me what "I'm looking at" when I said Keenum was a nice little back up QB. Now I'm sure it will be that guys like Bridgewater are as good a prospect as Andrew Luck was. Hate to break your bubbles if any of you are lurking out there , but he's not an elite QB prospect. 

Where are the Houston fans that battled me tooth and nail about Schaub > than Luck ? Then ask me what "I'm looking at" when I said Keenum was a nice little back up QB. Now I'm sure it will be that guys like Bridgewater are as good a prospect as Andrew Luck was. Hate to break your bubbles if any of you are lurking out there , but he's not an elite QB prospect.

i agree