Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Not One Colt Made It To The Pro Bowl?

King Colt

I guess we must stink with not one Colt going to the Pro Bowl or flag football as we used to call it. My Sunday paper must be upside down because it has the Colts on top of the AFC South with the letter "y" next meaning they clinched the division. Probably just a misprint. 

I guess we must stink with not one Colt going to the Pro Bowl or flag football as we used to call it. My Sunday paper must be upside down because it has the Colts on top of the AFC South with the letter "y" next meaning they clinched the division. Probably just a misprint. 

Mathis is in but that's it and I think its crap.

I guess we must stink with not one Colt going to the Pro Bowl or flag football as we used to call it. My Sunday paper must be upside down because it has the Colts on top of the AFC South with the letter "y" next meaning they clinched the division. Probably just a misprint.

Did Mathis get traded this week?

He should be in Brady wasn't that good this year.

Brady had his share of bad games this year, but he was better than Luck this year. Brady's year as a whole was still better than Lucks statistically and with the Pats having more wins it's pretty hard to make a case where Luck was better than Brady this year (If you can even make that argument without hearing a ton of laughter)

Brady had his share of bad games this year, but he was better than Luck this year. Brady's year as a whole was still better than Lucks statistically and with the Pats having more wins it's pretty hard to make a case where Luck was better than Brady this year (If you can even make that argument without hearing a ton of laughter)

http://forums.colts.com/topic/24717-which-of-these-players-has-a-better-case-for-mvp/

When you also look in to how we looked during our losses compared to the Pats it separates Luck and Brady by a good margin. Their stats being close is one thing, but seeing how they lost and won their games also comes in to factor. Brady had some horrendous games this year, but the fact they somehow managed to win a couple of those games when he was bad sadly makes up for it in the eyes of most. I'd still put Brady over Luck in pro bowl voting (Though I don't think Brady was top 3 QB in AFC let a lone the rest of the league this year). Can't have games where you get blown out and expect people and voters to think they should put Luck over Brady or any other QB worthy of pro bowl and or mvp talk.

not really brady sucks but I bet luck gets in as a replacement  if brady or manning or rivers go to the superbowl.

not really brady sucks but I bet luck gets in as a replacement  if brady or manning or rivers go to the superbowl.

This is why I cannot take some posters seriously. Can't just go "not really brady sucks" and expect someone to actually care what you're trying to tell them when it sounds like something a troll would say.

This actually makes people take you seriously and listen to what you have to say. Still might have a different opinion on it than Dustin, but he at least gave reasons (and good reasons I might add) why Luck may be better than Brady this year.

This on the other hand does not.

Dude That's because its a given the Colts will be in the Superbowl .

This is a ridiculous post.

You still read print news?

For what it's worth, the Browns have what, 6 pro bowlers. 

and 4 wins.

Which shows you just how much having Pro Bowl players means.

Absolutely nothing. 

that and players like troy polamalu, and darrelle revis made it and they had some of their worst seasons to date and revis missed a chunk of time this year....its all a popularity contest