Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pro Bowl roster. [Merge]

snkdy

General thoughts:

• Polamalu and Flowers made it off of name recognition alone. 
  • Evan Mathis gets snubbed once again even tho he's the best olineman in the NFL. 
  • DJax got snubbed
  • Derrick Johnson got snubbed
  • Lovante David got snubbed.
  • DRC and maybe Vontae Davis got snubbed (had a bad 2 game stretch; lockdown in almost every other game). 
  • Alshon Jeffery got snubbed.

General thoughts:

• Polamalu and Flowers made it off of name recognition alone. 
  • Evan Mathis gets snubbed once again even tho he's the best olineman in the NFL. 
  • DJax got snubbed
  • Derrick Johnson got snubbed
  • Lovante David got snubbed.
  • DRC and maybe Vontae Davis got snubbed (had a bad 2 game stretch; lockdown in almost every other game). 
  • Alshon Jeffery got snubbed.

Freeman the colts star linebacker gets snubbed big time.

Probably one of the worst rosters in years. Lots of players on name recognition alone.

Cameron Wake, ~30 tackles and 9 sacks? There's lots of players better.

He still has the 2nd highest pass rushing productivity of any 43 DE in the NFL. 64 pressures on 372 pass rushes. 

Troy Polamalu over TJ Ward?!?! GIve me a freagin break. What a joke.

Alshon Jeffrey should be in over Thomas. Guy has better numbers, more explosive and has a much worse QB. 

Derrick Johnson should be in there over Vontaze Burfict. 

Also noticed that Evan Mathis wasn't in there, but that guard group is extremely talented and all deserve to be there.

Weddle had an off year, and I thought Antrel Rolle should have been there.

I don't like the rosters.  Polamalu doesn't deserve to be in there.  And Freeman got snubbed bad (though, in all fairness, the ILBs that made it are beasts).  The Pro Bowl is becoming more and more of a joke each year.  Each player on the winning team gets something like $53 000 and each player on the losing team gets $26 000....for what?  Why not donate it to the charity of their choice or something like that?  Do you really need to give them more money?  I wish I had an employer who would pay me thousands of dollars to do my job in a lackadaisical and unenthusiastic manner, despite complains from that very employer that my job isn't being done well.  What a joke

I really don't even watch the ProBowl anymore except for about the last 10 minutes of the 4th QTR when the players realize that they wanna win the biggest pot of cash to pay for flying all their loved ones over too Hawaii. How come more NFL athletes don't retire there? Forget Miami. Always liked Hawaii maybe it's a "Magnum PI" TV thing I don't know.  haha

Jeff Saturday was the only reason I watched the last ProBowl. It still infuriates me that they don't play the ProBowl a week after the SB anymore. The winners can't get any praise from their football peers anymore. That's just a travesty on so many darn levels it's not even funny. I like tradition. Please don't mess with what is not broken. Thank you. JMO. 

Plus, SW1 loved it that way because when the ProBowl was over the official NFL season was brought to it's final conclusion.

It's just about more money & blood that the NFL can squeeze out of fans...Pure unbridled greed...Sigh...