Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kyle Orton

oldunclemark

I'm hearing that Dallas cant beat Philadelphia Sunday because Kyle Orton is nowhere near as good as Tony Romo..

..and Tony is out with a bad back...

is this the same Tony Romo who so many media mouths blame for key mistakes.?

Can you have it both ways.?  .can Romo be the guy who always makes the key mistake but now..that he;s hurt, they have no chance without him??

A lot of people have forgotten how well Kyle Orton played with the Bears and Denver/.

He;s not Seneca Wallace....he's probably the top backup QB in the NFL..

I dont think Dallas will quit like the Bears did last Sunday..

...Orton;s plenty good enough to beat the Eagles

This also means Jason Garrett gets another mulligan for one more year of coaching, NFC East rivals rejoice. :)

I want Kyle Orton to wing it and play ahead for at least till the beginning of the 4th qtr. so that my FF QB Foles is a factor.

I still think it is going to be a Seahawks vs Eagles NFCCG unless Rodgers, with the Packers in as a #4 seed, miraculously pulls out a win vs the Seahawks.

It's not a question of if Orton is able to beat the Eagles, it's a question of can the Cowboys stop Nick Foles and Lesean McCoy from running all over them.

The Bears quit last week...it was obvious.and they had street players in the D-line..

But..you are right..Phily figures to score 25-30....Phily ddint run all over Dallas when they scored a total of 3 points in the first meeting.

But give them 28

..so the question most certainly is: can Kyle Orton lead his team to 31-35 points..

...and I'm surprised people think he cant...short memeries

..He' s a proven QB..and he has better receivers Sunday than he ever had with Denver and the Bears

Yeah....Dallas has no shot without Romo, Dallas defense is atrocious. Ware has been dealing with thigh and back problems much of the year, Sean Lee wont likely play, has not practiced. Dez Bryant is dealing with a back issue

Please don't bet anything on that, Gavin

Phily was destroyed by Minnesota backups 2 weeks ago...

Jon Kitna's been coaching high school.......Kyle Orton will start and I wouldn't bet against Dallas at home

I heard on the radio if I'm not mistaken that they called Kitna back and he will dedicate his paycheck to the school he coaches at. I could just google it but too lazy right now lol. But the Cowboys defense is not very good and Foles and McCoy are scoring machines.

I heard on the radio if I'm not mistaken that they called Kitna back and he will dedicate his paycheck to the school he coaches at. I could just google it but too lazy right now lol. But the Cowboys defense is not very good and Foles and McCoy are scoring machines.

I read that too, Quiz.   Said he is giving his entire pay (I think it was something like $53,000) to the school he coaches at.   I'll see if I can find the link.

http://nfl.si.com/2013/12/26/jon-kitna-donate-paycheck-to-lincoln-high-school-dallas-cowboys/

Just remember..Eagles were crushed 2 weeks ago by Minnesota..and Foles has never been in a big game like this

I really like what Kitna is doing.....with the money.

I wish all NFL players would drop a check on the high school they played for..

Please don't bet anything on that, Gavin

Phily was destroyed by Minnesota backups 2 weeks ago...

Matt Cassel could start on several teams in the league and be succesful, He should have been starting in Minnesota from day 1, They would probably be in playoff contention right now

Just remember..Eagles were crushed 2 weeks ago by Minnesota..and Foles has never been in a big game like this

I really like what Kitna is doing.....with the money.

I wish all NFL players would drop a check on the high school they played for..

Yeah, true. Any given Sunday I suppose. And I don't like the Eagles or the Cowboys but I do like Foles so I'll be rooting for him. I agree about the paycheck thing too, reminds a lot of us that there is still hope for human beings lol.

Orton is fine, it's just that as bad as Dallas' defense is, and as good as the Philadelphia is capable of playing on offense, the Cowboys' best hope is that the Eagles just beat themselves, as they have done on occasion.

Folks love for Phily depends on what game they saw...

They are wildly inconsistent and here's Nick Foles first really big game on the road

I just remember Dallas stopping this offense back early in the year...

I'm hearing that Dallas cant beat Philadelphia Sunday because Kyle Orton is nowhere near as good as Tony Romo..

..and Tony is out with a bad back...

is this the same Tony Romo who so many media mouths blame for key mistakes.?

Can you have it both ways.? .can Romo be the guy who always makes the key mistake but now..that he;s hurt, they have no chance without him??

A lot of people have forgotten how well Kyle Orton played with the Bears and Denver/.

He;s not Seneca Wallace....he's probably the top backup QB in the NFL..

I dont think Dallas will quit like the Bears did last Sunday..

...Orton;s plenty good enough to beat the Eagles

It's because Tony Romo gives them their best chance to win, until he blows it in the 4th.... haha