Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can Dwayne Allen be a top 3 Tight End?

BlueCollarColts

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 27, 2013 - offtopic/trolling/bickering/quoted removed post. I'm removing several posts
Hidden by Nadine, December 27, 2013 - offtopic/trolling/bickering/quoted removed post. I'm removing several posts

Instead of getting in a back and forth of yes he is...no he is not.......you could show your proof that he is not, Makes sense to me

Tell me, how can I prove something which is not true? Shouldn't the burden of proof be on those who make this odd and ridiculous claim? If I make a claim, I will show credible evidence to back it up.

If this claim had even a remote chance of being true, couldn't the people who make this claim show where even one expert agrees?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 27, 2013 - offtopic/trolling/bickering/quoted removed post. I'm removing several posts
Hidden by Nadine, December 27, 2013 - offtopic/trolling/bickering/quoted removed post. I'm removing several posts

Yes. It is.

This is the equivalent of someone saying a player on a practice squad is the best at something somewhere.

PFF had him ranked number one last year. But it's true that his body of work is small (mainly due to injury). He DOMINATES EVERYBODY at the point of attack...even as a rookie. The potential is there.

Just show me one analysis from a recognized expert in the field which backs up this strange claim.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Tell me, how can I prove something which is not true? Shouldn't the burden of proof be on those who make this odd and ridiculous claim? If I make a claim, I will show credible evidence to back it up.

If this claim had even a remote chance of being true, couldn't the people who make this claim show where even one expert agrees?

The burden of proof is on you...we have already watched the film and made up our minds that Dwayne Allen is the best blocking TE in the NFL.  The proof is in the film.  Gain access to it and watch it, it is that simple.  If you don't want to put in the time and effort to do your own research on this matter, then stop commenting and arguing about it.

Just show me one analysis from a recognized expert in the field which backs up this strange claim.

Can you show us one that says he isn't? Just one

What is an "expert" in your opinion? What would be good enough for you?

Can you go back to the Seahawks board?

He's just insecure, because luck is better than wilson and he knows the ONE TEAM that can derail the chickenhawks superbowl aspirations is US.

So, no one will show me where one expert agrees?

So, just to be clear, you're just going full troll at this point correct?

He's only at half troll thus far, but he may morph soon.

Your the one that claimed it wasn't true and did not show evidence to back up your claim, you tell me, if you can, Otherwise your claim has much less merrit then theres does unless you have watched every single game that is under debate from the ALL 22, Furthermore there are scouts and agents, teams and players who follow there data  

So, does this mean you can't show us all where even one expert, or any analyst agrees with you? I'm politely asking you to show me where one person outside of this forum agrees with you. Just one single person.

One recognized authority in the field. I'm only asking for one. Just one.

So, does this mean you can't show us all where even one expert, or any analyst agrees with you? I'm politely asking you to show me where one person outside of this forum agrees with you. Just one single person.

I just screen-shoted PFF's rankings for you.

I'm begging you to show me just one single analyst who agrees?

I just screen-shoted PFF's rankings for you.

That wasn't a human being agreeing with you. That had absolutely zero analysis to it. Zero.

Don't resort to begging...it's so 1930's.

This thread is Internet hell.

That wasn't a human being agreeing with you. That had absolutely zero analysis to it. Zero.

Well, dwayne allen is quoted as saying he's the best TE in football...does that count (he is an expert on the subject)?

You have no idea what you are talking about. The analysts at PFF rate every snap that player has played all season long. 1/3 of the teams in the NFL use PFFs ranking and pay big money for their stats.

PFF > salty Seaduck fan.

I'm simply asking for one analysis which backs up this claim. I know, I know........ It doesn't exist. Because no one outside this forum agrees with the notion that Allen is the finest blocking tight end in the NFL. I know I'm asking for an analysis which doesn't exist. It doesn't exist for one reason. It's not true.

Ill do you a couple even better....Look down at the "Testimonials" from some actual NFL players https://www.profootballfocus.com/about/get-involved/

Also agents

Well, dwayne allen is quoted as saying he's the best TE in football...does that count (he is an expert on the subject)?

And Randy Moss just said he's still capable of leading the NFL in TD receptions.

And Randy Moss just said he's still capable of leading the NFL in TD receptions.

That might be true.

I'm wondering if people review their comment before they hit the "post" button?

Ill do you a couple even better....Look down at the "Testimonials" from some actual NFL players https://www.profootballfocus.com/about/get-involved/

Also agents

Writing for, or being an analyst for PFF is akin to writing a letter to the editor of a local newspaper.

You remind me of my Old Uncle Mark. He loves to argue and debate. haha

Now, after all of this, show me one single recognized analyst who agrees. Just one and I'll let you have the last word.

Tahuyman, on a scale of french fries to sea water, how salty are you right now?

Right.

You sir are too easy. :lol:

P.S. Is the chickenhawk board really that boring? It must be coffee, cobain, that time benny & joon was filmed here, and more coffee.

Tahuyman, on a scale of french fries to sea water, how salty are you right now?

Salty enough to know his birds got EXPOSED by a cardinal.

You remind me of my Old Uncle Mark. He loves to argue and debate. haha

It takes two doesn't it?

I've just asked for some independent analysis from you which supports your contention. I asked that knowing full well it would not be provided. It won't be provided because it can't. It can't because it doesn't exist. It doesn't exist because no one else on this planet believes that.