Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Called up!

ericnan

I just got the call, I'll be going to play.  Am I the only one?  I figured a few of you got a call too?  At this point, I'm surprised their isn't a sign hanging on the stadium door "Now Hiring"! LOL  In all seriousness, it's been a tough year for us. We are still in it, and I'm happy with our team.  We have a great franchise and it's fun being a fan.  Maybe we make the show, maybe we don't, but we are divisional champs once again!!!  I only look to see our team improve.  This linebacker thing is kind of crazy, but another year and I bet we bulk up some more depth there.  3-4, those LB's need to be GOOD and on the field!  It's too bad about Angerer, I was hopeful for him, but I am afraid he seems to have some Austin Collie syndrome.  I don't really know what I am talking about, just sharing thoughts.  Injuries are part of the game, and our team is young.  It will get better, and I can't wait! :D 

Let's go COLTS!!!!  (I'll be wearing #10 playing TE! :D LOL)

I just got the call, I'll be going to play.  Am I the only one?  I figured a few of you got a call too?  At this point, I'm surprised their isn't a sign hanging on the stadium door "Now Hiring"! LOL  In all seriousness, it's been a tough year for us. We are still in it, and I'm happy with our team.  We have a great franchise and it's fun being a fan.  Maybe we make the show, maybe we don't, but we are divisional champs once again!!!  I only look to see our team improve.  This linebacker thing is kind of crazy, but another year and I bet we bulk up some more depth there.  3-4, those LB's need to be GOOD and on the field!  It's too bad about Angerer, I was hopeful for him, but I am afraid he seems to have some Austin Collie syndrome.  I don't really know what I am talking about, just sharing thoughts.  Injuries are part of the game, and our team is young.  It will get better, and I can't wait! :D

Let's go COLTS!!!!  (I'll be wearing #10 playing TE! :D LOL)

I cannot help us buddy.  I am going on my first vacation in 13+ years.  I may even miss the game on TV...gonna be 84 and sunny Sunday :)

Injuries have killed us with major players down for the count.  We get them back next year and fill in the gaps....next year may be our year.

I hope we play well at KC....gotta set the edges on Charles.  His plays last week were 'ridiculous.'  What a talent.  Love the optimism as usual. :thmup: