Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts have a "stable" fanbase [Merge]

BlueStallion

I confess I'm flat out shocked -- SHOCKED!! -- that the Cowboys and Eagles fans are considered....  stable?!?

Really?

Something tells me that study isn't worth the paper it's printed on.....

Battery chucking at players and other teams fans is considered highly stable. So is saying, "Evrithins bigger n Texas". 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Battery chucking at players and other teams fans is considered highly stable. So is saying, "Evrithins bigger n Texas". 

Here's my favorite Eagles fans story, which you may already know...

I know they had this at Veteran Stadium, and I think they've continued it at their new stadium.

There's a mock court-room set-up inside the stadium!    Seriously!

Fans who get drunk and rowdy are arrested by police and taken to the court-room where a real life judge dispenses immediate justice!!

Gotta believe that's a one-of-a-kind thing here in America!

My family loves Peyton, but we also love the Colts.

My aunt was mainly a Peyton fan, but she went to the Colts/Rams game (terrible game to end up attending), and ended up a big Andrew Luck fan...said he was so much more exciting to watch than Peyton. I think more fans are warming up. Its still a big change, and something you didn't see coming before 2011.

Why does it take 5 of you to tell me im wrong? Arguing with one person is fun. Arguing with 5 is a pain in the behind

You want to not argue with 5 people in a thread? Stop making ridiculous posts. That will go a long way. Your work here in this particular thread is exemplary.