Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thoughts on the suggestion in this article on Trent?

lance.acres

Why would we want Ridley he's a fumble machine ball security is a big part of our game plan . Would be a loose loose for us IMO Trent has a bigger upside and good ball security once we get our O Line working he could be a work horse . 

It's lose lose. Not loose loose.

Regardless keep Trent with the Colts where he belongs. Once we get our O-Line addressed, or he starts taking off from the moment he gets the ball, he will be a handful for defenses. 

I personally think he needs to back up a little bit in the backfield to see the hole, and so he has a better running start to hit the hole as well. 

Probably just a little bit smarter than the person who had to quote their first failed attempt at quoting me and jacking it up...

First time ever posting on my phone, nice try at an attempt to come back at me tho... If only I didn't see that coming i might actually be surprised.

While that may be true, Wilson, RG3, Luck, Kap, Newton, etc have all shown signs of at least being a competant nfl player. Richarson has been mediocre at best and has shown zero signs of being a star.

It took Brown 2 season to amass the yardage Richardson did in just his rookie year. Pump the breaks. Players occasionally require time.

The author suggests that New England and Indy enter some sort of trade in the off season to swap RB's. Thoughts?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/england-patriots-could-trading-stevan-ridley-trent-richardson-222300903--nfl.html

This article is pretty stupid.  "Richardson has reached a crossroads in his career" -- he isn't even done with his second season yet -- he hasn't been great here, but he hasn't been awful, either -- give him a line that can create a hole, a less predictable offense, and get Wayne and Allen back to open up our passing game a little bit and he will be just fine.  Plus, Ridlay's fumbling is an issue -- we haven't really seen that with Richardson yet.