Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

10-6 likely.

Stephen

Quite likely.  Just where a lot of us thought...except we had some Ws and L switched around.

That's very true, CC.....10-6 was a VERY popular pre-season guess..

...but nobody said we'd whip Seattle, Denver and SF and give it up to the Rams and Pheonix :D

But lets beat Houston in Indy..That's a tradition..

I don't think we win against the Texans next week. When the Colts fired coaches mid-season, we won the games immediately afterwards. Plus, the texans were beating us pretty soundly until Kubiak had his health scare.

On the other hand, if we fire our coaches first, we might win! (disclaimer: HUMOR ALERT!!!)

I think we can beat the Jags, and really, I expect KC to be resting their players (assuming they can) so we might beat them. (Think about it, if you were going to face someone in the playoffs the following week, would you want to show them your playbook?) Of course we might have the same strategy, so it might be interesting to watch two teams who have no desire to win the game.

So I will go out on a limb and predict 9-7.

I don't think we win against the Texans next week. When the Colts fired coaches mid-season, we won the games immediately afterwards. Plus, the texans were beating us pretty soundly until Kubiak had his health scare.

On the other hand, if we fire our coaches first, we might win! (disclaimer: HUMOR ALERT!!!)

I think we can beat the Jags, and really, I expect KC to be resting their players (assuming they can) so we might beat them. (Think about it, if you were going to face someone in the playoffs the following week, would you want to show them your playbook?) Of course we might have the same strategy, so it might be interesting to watch two teams who have no desire to win the game.

So I will go out on a limb and predict 9-7.

We haven't fired a head coach mid-season since Ron Meyer and we didn't win till some games later and even then we only won one game that year. 

Not saying we will win the game over the Texans but I think the idea that you fire the head coach and then just start winning if flawed. 

We haven't fired a head coach mid-season since Ron Meyer and we didn't win till some games later and even then we only won one game that year. 

Not saying we will win the game over the Texans but I think the idea that you fire the head coach and then just start winning if flawed.

I could have sworn we won after a coach was fired...but no matter, there are plenty of reasons why we won't win next week beyond that theory.

I could have sworn we won after a coach was fired...but no matter, there are plenty of reasons why we won't win next week beyond that theory.

Theres literally 0 reasons we should lose to the Texans. As bad as people think its been, they are worse in every phase of the game. No right side o line. No reliabilty at QB. Terrible defensive backfield. Miserable special teams.

If the Colts lose to Houston, a team that is utterly demoralized and didnt even really try vs the Jaguars on Thursday, panic button time. Until then it can easily be written off as teething pains with a roster comprised mostly of very young players and coaches in their first years getting a handle on things.

I agree there is no reason we should lose, we are the better team. But will we play like the better team next sunday? I don't think so.

I hope they prove me wrong.

You said there were plenty of reasons the Colts would lose. No you say there are none and you just have a feeling. Which is it?

I present to you the last six weeks as evidence. We are dead in the first half, questionable in the second half, horrible on defense and special teams....need I go on?

The Texans are worse on defense and special teams, and are dead beyond the firsr quarter. So yes.

Also youre back to lots of reasons I guess. The way you flip around, I think Ima call you pancake.

The Texans are worse on defense and special teams, and are dead beyond the firsr quarter. So yes.

Also youre back to lots of reasons I guess. The way you flip around, I think Ima call you pancake.

Are you really going to argue with me all night about a prediction son? Don't you have homework to do?

Are you really going to argue with me all night about a prediction son? Don't you have homework to do?

So youre trolling then. Good to know for future refrence. And my sarcastic quip bite in the butt too. Now I want pancakes in the middle of the night.

we go 11-5 book it

Way to be positive. With that said I think that this is not all that far fetched. Not many teams have beat the Seahawks. Not many teams have beat the Broncos. Not many teams have beat the 49ers. Not many teams have beaten the Chiefs. The Colts beat the Seahawks, Broncos, and the 49ers. If they keep what they had Sun going on offense and get a few more guys back from injuries I don't think it is that much of a stretch to say that they can beat the Chiefs.

You're kidding? 10-6, let's say 8-8 is more like it.  Lucky to be in the playoffs only to be One and Done.  So Sad.  Best bet for next year's success is get rid of Pep and Manusky.  

If somethings don't change, fast, 8 - 8 is a lock! Colts could end up sharing the AFC South title and advance on a tie breaker....