Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

No pictures from practice this week on Colts.com

Archer

The optimist in me hopes that this is to hide some radically different OL configuration that will cause the Bengals to prepare ineffectively.  Maybe they'll plan for McGlynn's point-of-attack deficiencies at RG and Thornton's occasional PP gaffe at LG, but instead get the opposite with Reitz at LG and Thornton at RG.  ,,,or maybe I'm overthinking.

Could see them hiding OL and WR switches or Toler being back in a higher degree than announces if anything at all. Other than that prolly just an off week for photography.

The optimist in me hopes that this is to hide some radically different OL configuration that will cause the Bengals to prepare ineffectively. Maybe they'll plan for McGlynn's point-of-attack deficiencies at RG and Thornton's occasional PP gaffe at LG, but instead get the opposite with Reitz at LG and Thornton at RG. ,,,or maybe I'm overthinking.

You guys just might be right about the offensive line

@mchappell51: Pagano: Still undecided (or not telling) on G situation. Hugh Thornton, Joe Reitz, Mike McGlynn in mix

The optimist in me hopes that this is to hide some radically different OL configuration that will cause the Bengals to prepare ineffectively.  Maybe they'll plan for McGlynn's point-of-attack deficiencies at RG and Thornton's occasional PP gaffe at LG, but instead get the opposite with Reitz at LG and Thornton at RG.  ,,,or maybe I'm overthinking.

I sincerely doubt that the Bengals (or any team for that matter) prepares for a game by reviewing the photos on the team's website.

Pagano doesn't want Bengals to see Rogers change into his blue suit with the "S" on the chest.  :woah:

I heard they were secretly changing Rogers' number from 16 to 81.  This way the Bengals D won't guard him (figuring he is DHB  and he won't catch the ball even if he is wide open).  Then after he catches his first TD, they will switch their jerseys back so Cincy will doube team DHB and again not focus on undrafted hall of fame receiver... Da'Rick Rogers.

It really is a brilliant move.

I heard they were secretly changing Rogers' number from 16 to 81.  This way the Bengals D won't guard him (figuring he is DHB  and he won't catch the ball even if he is wide open).  Then after he catches his first TD, they will switch their jerseys back so Cincy will doube team DHB and again not focus on undrafted hall of fame receiver... Da'Rick Rogers.

Wow my mind is blown.

This might just work.