Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How much do playoff tickets normally cost?

SilentHill

Thanks, I saw some prices in the 700-900 range and I was wondering if that was crazy

I'd imagine you'll see those prices come back to earth some as they go unsold, but keep in mind that the playoff tickets themselves cost the STH ~twice as much and there's no obligation for them to buy playoff tickets to keep their regular tickets, so the ones that are already selling now (especially since payments aren't due until 12/12) aren't the ones who got tickets and couldn't make it, they're the ones solely looking to profit.  

Thanks, I saw some prices in the 700-900 range and I was wondering if that was crazy

Regular season tickets for those seats are $260ish. The playoff mark-up is substantial and that is the price through the box office. The after market cost - through the roof.

I gave up my season tickets this year,  cost just got too much.  If you are a season ticket holder you should be getting a letter shortly,  as soon as they have the division sewed up or clinch a playoff berth.    My season tickets were around 140 regular games ,  think last prices for playoffs were about 125 more than that.   You have to pay up front,  usually for two games,  any games NOT played due to loss,  the money goes towards your season ticket price for next year.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Well, Atlanta may go down in flames to the Padres, but it will have been a season to remember.  MVP Acuna - lost for the season; CY Young potential starter Strider - lost for the season.  All-Star 3d Baseman Riley - lost for the last two months of the season; All-Star Shortstop Ozzie Albies missed two months; and now probable CY Young winner Chris Sale will likely miss the Wild Card Series with San Diego.   Wow.
    • Love Bortalini playung well. I wonder if we will get some play from Gonvlaves this year.   How does everyone think the line shakes out next year? I could see Kelly and Smith gone. I wonder if Kelly retires or goes to another team. 
    • If theirs is one thing in particular that is night and day with Ballard compared to Grigson, it’s his ability to draft good offensive lineman. Fries turned his career around and in his 1st game, Bortolini stood out. In the past 3 years he’s drafted Rainman, Fries, and Bortolini.   I’ve got my issues with Ballard when it comes to other things, but man can the guy draft some OL. We might have gotten our center of the future.
    • Good players make plays when the game is on the line. Like Reggie Wayne in the green bay game. One thing is for sure you don't  target a guy that has down next to nothing  all game when the game is on the line. That be as silly as when Taylor averages 8 yards a carry all game and with the game on the line and it being 3rd and 2 you substitute  him for a back who got stuffed at the line of scrimmage  all game. Every team has a go to guy. Brady had gronk and edleman Brees had Michael Thomas and Jimmy Graham. Stroud most dependable  target is nico Collins ect
    • It really was pretty wild to see the difference in AR to Flacco as it pertains to processing in live time.  They really are pretty much the opposite QB at this point in their careers, Like some have mentioned- AR is just unrefined in everything he does.  His reads are too quick, his footwork is too unsettled and he looks like a wild stallion in that pocket.  When he makes big plays it usually isn't because of the aforementioned traits, its because he can release the ball quick with superior velocity.    In Flacco you have a guy who makes perfectly settled, on rhythm reads, has solid and quiet footwork in the pocket and looks calm and collected out there. When he makes big plays its because of his veteran decision making within the construct of the offense. However, if that breaks down his chances of overcoming it are very slim. He won't run for the first down and his 40 year old arm (while still good and lightyears better than a 37 year old Matt Ryan's) is limited.  You could see the difference in his arm strength on the deep ball.  His float like a balloon and Richardson's are absolute ropes.    In theory, Flacco should be the perfect QB from a skillset standpoint to mentor Anthony on his weaknesses, and those seem to be Flacco's strengths.    Ultimately though, for every pass Joe has to throw in a game means less chance of Anthony developing.  He needs to be on the field.  Having Joe is nice if you are contending or in a playoff hunt, but having Joe on the field for meaningful time in week 4 was NOT and is NOT in the blueprint of what we are building.    A lot of people are complaining ad nauseum about Anthony and if he will ever get there- but nobody denies the upside that we've seen. I think the first step in his development is being able to hone down on what he needs to work on the most and I really think that stage is almost complete.  He will grind, and by week 8 lets have another conversation.  Injuries aside of course.  The kid needs to also learn the physicality of the NFL and had no time to sink his teeth into S and C last offseason.     
  • Members

• newb767

newb767 0

• Architects08

Architects08 284

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 3,942

• twfish

twfish 2,106

• Lancer1

Lancer1 2,794

• TrueBlue4ever