Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How much do playoff tickets normally cost?

SilentHill

Thanks, I saw some prices in the 700-900 range and I was wondering if that was crazy

I'd imagine you'll see those prices come back to earth some as they go unsold, but keep in mind that the playoff tickets themselves cost the STH ~twice as much and there's no obligation for them to buy playoff tickets to keep their regular tickets, so the ones that are already selling now (especially since payments aren't due until 12/12) aren't the ones who got tickets and couldn't make it, they're the ones solely looking to profit.  

Thanks, I saw some prices in the 700-900 range and I was wondering if that was crazy

Regular season tickets for those seats are $260ish. The playoff mark-up is substantial and that is the price through the box office. The after market cost - through the roof.

I gave up my season tickets this year,  cost just got too much.  If you are a season ticket holder you should be getting a letter shortly,  as soon as they have the division sewed up or clinch a playoff berth.    My season tickets were around 140 regular games ,  think last prices for playoffs were about 125 more than that.   You have to pay up front,  usually for two games,  any games NOT played due to loss,  the money goes towards your season ticket price for next year.