Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts uniform and/or logo change.

Brent71

You can thank me for that. I designed it. Posted it to twitter, Robert Mathis loved it, retweeted it and I got a lot of mixed replies. Can't please everyone, but there's nothing worse than being a shutdown to any type of change. People poop their pampers too easily over something that really isn't that big of a deal.

I think its awesome man you did one heck of a job on it :). Personally I think its time for a change I don't really care for the classic look myself.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can thank me for that. I designed it. Posted it to twitter, Robert Mathis loved it, retweeted it and I got a lot of mixed replies. Can't please everyone, but there's nothing worse than being a shutdown to any type of change. People poop their pampers too easily over something that really isn't that big of a deal.

I still like them. People act like you put a unicorn on the helmet and radically changed the color scheme.

I dont mind change.  But you made them bland with no design like the giants.  You can say the undershirt has a design, but they dont have to wear the undershirt, and when i buy the jersey, i dont get the undershirt with it.  And idk what those 'wing' looking things, or lots of tiny stripes, but it just doesnt fit for my taste..

I like the different color combos that Duke uses.  I'm personally over the "traditional" look and would welcome a wholesale change.  And no I'm not 13 or even close to it.  I'm in my mid 30's.  Look at all the different uni's and color combinations that Luck wore at Stanford.  They had their traditional look but they also had some more modern looks as well.  I liked these 2 far better than their traditional unis.

628x471.jpg

Andrew+Luck+Wake+Forest+v+Stanford+XZubn

I like the classic look and I even like the throwbacks every once in a while (dark blue helmet with the horseshoes on the back. 

I used to think we needed an update but I look at teams like the Broncos or Jaguars and their updates make them look like Arena League teams.  I'd be afraid of what the new unis would look like. 

I really like they way those look.  I'm all for new uni's.  Never been a huge fan of the "classic" style they have had forever.  They just look old and out of date.  I absolutely hate the all-whites.  Change is good, especially when it's just aesthetics. 

I really like they way those look.  I'm all for new uni's.  Never been a huge fan of the "classic" style they have had forever.  They just look old and out of date.  I absolutely hate the all-whites.  Change is good, especially when it's just aesthetics.

The all whites would look great with a blue helmet

I dont mind change.  But you made them bland with no design like the giants.  You can say the undershirt has a design, but they dont have to wear the undershirt, and when i buy the jersey, i dont get the undershirt with it.  And idk what those 'wing' looking things, or lots of tiny stripes, but it just doesnt fit for my taste..

That's fine. I just wanted to keep the uniform classic but modernize it slightly with things like the gradient numbers. Small details, not an outlandish redesign like the Seahawks/Jags.

The all whites would look great with a blue helmet

They would look better if they had anything at all to break up the monotony.

Here is my take with the blue helmet/alt look. Remember kids...it's all in good fun.