Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Does Marshall Faulk have something against Peyton?

ReMeDy

Exactly MAC. I can't stand Deion Sanders as an analyst because he slams Peyton all year long in 2006 & then INDY beats the Bears in the SB & he pretends to be his BFF after the award ceremony. Kiss my caboose Deion you 2 faced piece of crap! Deion did the exact same thing with his brother Eli & the NY Giants the following year.

And don't get me started on how Deion always talks about toughness, being on the field, & making plays when Deion often made "business decisions" not too tackle the ball carrier & was injure prone & not on the field as a Baltimore Raven. Deion Sanders gets under my skin. I hate the guy. How can a man who loves the sound of his own voice so much deliver the most pathetic HOF speech anyway? Okay, SW1 will get off my soap/rant box now. 

I do respect Deion's 2 SB rings & World Series Championship with the Atlanta Braves. Sanders is a proven winner; Even I can't deny him that. SW1 may detest Deion, but I am fair or I strive to be anyway. 

Man, you were doing so good till the last 2 lines :)

I remember thinking he does, but I could be mistaken. It's pretty much on display in this video:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000285616/Better-chance-to-reach-Super-Bowl-Brady-or-Manning

@ 3:01, one of the other booth crew brings up a point about the schedule, and suddenly Faulk gets upset he got interrupted. It's as if the mere notion of this whole discussion involving Peyton is getting Faulk riled up. Then at the end, Rich Eisen mentions his surprise that Faulk is not favoring his former teammate, Peyton. Rich Eisen may be secretly saying this sarcastically, because Marshall smiles like Rich just caught him in a trap, pauses, but rather than defend Peyton, he dodges the statement by claiming he's just an analyst.

The only positive thing Faulk said about Peyton is he plays well in domes, but that is kind of a stab in the back also, suggesting Peyton is incapable of playing in even remotely bad conditions.

I'd hate to eat lunch with Marshall Faulk. That guy is waaay too serious. He'd probably get into an argument over kitchen utensils.

It is a Colts thing IMO  . Marshall never has it seems anything good to say about the team or its players  he was replaceable  & he holds a grudge IMO. He should sell popcorn he sucks as a analyst .

its funny cause Deion actually tries to hide it...but is obvious to me he doesnt like PM..

why? seriously whats the issue?

He never got over the Hunter Smith tackle in 08. It haunts his dreams, and every morning he wakes up screaming from the same nightmare of a punter chasing him down.

Another thing; who is Julius Thomas, Eric Decker, or Demaryius Thomas without Peyton? They would still be nobodies. 

Hope thats a joke, Demaryius Thomas was a 1st round draft pick and has been an outstanding receiver for the Broncos since being drafted.  He was also the one that made the big play against the Steelers in overtime with Tebow at the helm.

Insane reach to suggest that D. Thomas was nobody before Manning came along, that is just completely false and highly misleading just so you can try to paint Manning into some godly image.  Decker was no slouch either and Julius Thomas is an incredibly gifted Tight End that would excel on almost any team in this league.

Hope thats a joke, Demaryius Thomas was a 1st round draft pick and has been an outstanding receiver for the Broncos since being drafted.  He was also the one that made the big play against the Steelers in overtime with Tebow at the helm.

Insane reach to suggest that D. Thomas was nobody before Manning came along, that is just completely false and highly misleading just so you can try to paint Manning into some godly image.  Decker was no slouch either and Julius Thomas is an incredibly gifted Tight End that would excel on almost any team in this league.

I don't know about Julius Thomas. Maybe... I've always liked Decker. DT was obviously a raw but talented player. He still has a lot of work to do.

Marshall Faulk is my brother, and I asked him for all of you since I have been gone in cloud land with pounding migraines.

He said no. He hates everything, just like me. Except the Rams.

End of story.

lmao the heck Bogie. Get some rest dear.

They were talented, but nothing more than guys that could run and catch. They were not quality receivers. Do you not remember DT being incapable of running a fade route last year? Manning made them into the machines they are.

DT, Decker and Welker are the reason this game was lost. So many key dropped passes. They need to catch the ball. They are very inconsistent.

Unfortunately, the guy Manning could trust was Tamme.

Hope thats a joke, Demaryius Thomas was a 1st round draft pick and has been an outstanding receiver for the Broncos since being drafted.  He was also the one that made the big play against the Steelers in overtime with Tebow at the helm. Insane reach to suggest that D. Thomas was nobody before Manning came along, that is just completely false and highly misleading just so you can try to paint Manning into some godly image.  Decker was no slouch either and Julius Thomas is an incredibly gifted Tight End that would excel on almost any team in this league.

Not true at all of DT. Tebowites screamed bloody murder when the donkies got rid of Lloyd, like they were setting him up to fail. One great long catch and run in the playoffs, DT was Darrius Heyward Bey until Peyton got to town.

Bronco fans used to complain of DTs inconsistency, now he's a borderline star. The difference is Manning. Though Manning was admittedly preceeded by a dumpster fire.

DT, Decker and Welker are the reason this game was lost. So many key dropped passes. They need to catch the ball. They are very inconsistent.

Yea they certainly didn't step up when it mattered.  Welker is an outstanding receiver, but he had a few big drops in that game last night, similar to his few big drops in the Super Bowl for the Pats.

The Patriots nearly gave the game away in the 1st quarter but they made the plays they needed to make to pull out a victory.  I picked the Broncos to win, but if they see each other again in the playoffs and the Pats play at home, I think the Pats will beat them again because I doubt they'll turn the ball over like 4 times again. 

One thing is certain, Von Miller is a monster.

Wasn't that something?

When Peyton needed good hands..he went back a guy who's been relegated to special teams most of the year...and Tamme caught the ball just like always.

No speed..Not a great blocker. But he can catch the ball.

Where's Blair White?

Wasn't that something?

When Peyton needed good hands..he went back a guy who's been relegated to special teams most of the year...and Tamme caught the ball just like always.

No speed..Not a great blocker. But he can catch the ball.

Where's Blair White?

Tell me about it, Lets get Austin Collie too. He is a million times better than DT and Decker