Bye Bills Seahawks Raiders

Panthers Cowboys Cardinals Falcons

Patriots Raiders 49ers Broncos

Ravens Eagles Seahawks Lions

Titans Bills Bengals Saints

Texans Patriots Steelers Redskins

Jaguars Jets 49ers Bears

2-8 3-9 4-7 2-8

Based on my prediction, it looks like the Colts get the #1 overall pick. Now I hope they win every game, but realistically I don’t think they will. Compared to the 3 other teams we have the toughest teams to go up against… the Saints, Falcons, Titans twice, Texans, Patriots, and Ravens. What are your thoughts on the upcoming schedule, and the other team’s schedule.

I still think 7-9 is a possibility for us.And maybe win our division.The texans/jags are doomed,so that just leaves the titans to worry about.

Sorry I really think your prediction is the same as your location. Just teasing but had to say it. rotfl

Colts........ Dolphins........ Rams............ Vikings

Saints........ Broncos........ Cowboys........ Packers

Titans............ Giants........ Saints........ .. Panthers

Falcons........Chiefs........ Cardinals............. Bye

Jaguars ..... Redskins........ Browns ........ Packers

Bye.................. Bills ........ Seahawks........ Raiders

Panthers ..... Cowboys ..... Cardinals ........ Falcons

Patriots ........ Raiders ........ 49ers ........ ... Broncos

Ravens ........ Eagles ........ Seahawks ........ Lions

Titans ............... Bills ........ Bengals ........ ... Saints

Texans .......... Patriots........ Steelers ........ Redskins

Jaguars ........ .. Jets ........ ... 49ers ........ ... Bears

2-8 ........ ... ....... 3-9 ........ ..... 4-7 ........ ....... 2-8

Based on my prediction, it looks like the Colts get the #1 overall pick. Now I hope they win every game, but realistically I don’t think they will. Compared to the 3 other teams we have the toughest teams to go up against… the Saints, Falcons, Titans twice, Texans, Patriots, and Ravens. What are your thoughts on the upcoming schedule, and the other team’s schedule.

More important than who the teams play is who the teams are. The Dolphins are much worse than the Colts and will be huge under-dogs to whoever they play

Lol are we really worse than the dolphins?? I mean they looked lifeless against the jets on monday

I mean atleast we are a bit competitive.

the dolphins missed on a lot of opportunities like missing guys who were wide open and marshall not scoing on that play were he burned cromartie

Lol are we really worse than the dolphins?? I mean they looked lifeless against the jets on monday

I mean atleast we are a bit competitive.

It must be hard not to play "lifeless" when it's your owner hammering the last nail in your coffin. The Dolphin's execs seem to have no interest in winning this season.

Edited by reddmmann

Colts........ Dolphins........ Rams............ Vikings

Saints........ Broncos........ Cowboys........ Packers

Titans............ Giants........ Saints........ .. Panthers

Falcons........Chiefs........ Cardinals............. Bye

Jaguars ..... Redskins........ Browns ........ Packers

Bye.................. Bills ........ Seahawks........ Raiders

Panthers ..... Cowboys ..... Cardinals ........ Falcons

Patriots ........ Raiders ........ 49ers ........ ... Broncos

Ravens ........ Eagles ........ Seahawks ........ Lions

Titans ............... Bills ........ Bengals ........ ... Saints

Texans .......... Patriots........ Steelers ........ Redskins

Jaguars ........ .. Jets ........ ... 49ers ........ ... Bears

2-8 ........ ... ....... 3-9 ........ ..... 4-7 ........ ....... 2-8

I don't see any wins for the Dolphins. Ownership there has pretty much ensured that they can't win.

Yeah,...maybe,but we got to keep the faith,right?

"Keep the faith?" To have faith we need something to beleive in. Something that shows that we can turn this around. Caldwell has never shown that he can turn anything around. The only way this can be turned around is if a player steps up and takes control of the situation. Peyton was the coach of this team when he was out on the field. The players looked to him for leadership. Can't do that standing on the sidelines. They never looked to Caldwell for leadership and will not find much there so unless a Wayne or Saturday (not sure a kicker can do it) steps up and takes a major leadership role on this team nothing will change. We are destined to win maybe against the Jags and/or a game against a team that just has a terrible day.

I know Colts fan thinks it is a slap to think this team will only win a game or two but it is reality and it has nothing to do with being a great fan.

"Keep the faith?" To have faith we need something to beleive in. Something that shows that we can turn this around. Caldwell has never shown that he can turn anything around. The only way this can be turned around is if a player steps up and takes control of the situation. Peyton was the coach of this team when he was out on the field. The players looked to him for leadership. Can't do that standing on the sidelines. They never looked to Caldwell for leadership and will not find much there so unless a Wayne or Saturday (not sure a kicker can do it) steps up and takes a major leadership role on this team nothing will change. We are destined to win maybe against the Jags and/or a game against a team that just has a terrible day.

I know Colts fan thinks it is a slap to think this team will only win a game or two but it is reality and it has nothing to do with being a great fan.

Yeah,...i know.But i'm trying to stay positive.This was supposed to be our year...in our house.Its seems tragic irony.Its still a 'win'...'win' situation for us.1)We turn it around and start winning.2)Caldwell is finally canned,plus we get the top pick in the draft.So i guess all is not lost.

Yeah,...i know.But i'm trying to stay positive.This was supposed to be our year...in our house.Its seems tragic irony.Its still a 'win'...'win' situation for us.1)We turn it around and start winning.2)Caldwell is finally canned,plus we get the top pick in the draft.So i guess all is not lost.

Now that's some "Faith" i can beleive in!!!!

And because it's the NFL, they could beat anybody. So could we. The Rams have a really tough road, as they have no weapons anywhere. We at least have talent in places.

Thanks for keepin' the faith in our boys in blue.

P.S.Have you been okay recently?Your post seem more somber as if something is bothering you.

A team it seems noone is talking about is the Cardinals. Sure they have one a game, but I'm not sure they will win much more. They might give the rest of the NFC West some wins and only win 1 game. I like the Rams to beat them at least. I think it will be between the Colts/Fins for the #1 pick. I think we will beat the Jags once, but that's probably about it. Maybe Carolina because that is after our bye week. We will have some people back hopefully and we will have more time to prepare. The Dolphins can win against the Broncos, Chiefs, and maybe Skins. It's hard to predict our games though because all of them seem to come down to the fourth quarter.