Angerer

Moala

Brown

Reitz 

Vinatieri

Bethea walks and Colts start Howell

Sign

Shields CB (Replaces Toler as the #2)

Baldwin WR (Could play #2 role if Wayne is hurt and #3 if Wayne's healthy)

Alex Mack/Eric Wood C (either would be great imo)

Draft 

2. David Yankey OG/T Stanford

3. Andrew Jackson ILB WKU

Here's the new 2014 roster

QB Luck

RB Richardson

WR Wayne/Hilton

TE Fleener/Allen

OL Castonzo/Thomas/Mack or Wood/Yankey/Cherilus

DL Redding/Chapman/RJF

LB Walden/Jackson/Freeman/Mathis

DB Shields/Howell/Landry/Davis

Getting a quality Center has to be high on Grigsons to-do list.

I believe Grigson thinks he's already done that.

The player's name is Khalid Holmes.    Drafted in the 4th round last year.

Whether that pans out or not is another story....   but I think he's at the top of Grigson's plan.....

The player's name is Khalid Holmes. Drafted in the 4th round last year.

Whether that pans out or not is another story.... but I think he's at the top of Grigson's plan.....

If that were the case then he would be starting over Satele no?

The player's name is Khalid Holmes.    Drafted in the 4th round last year.

Whether that pans out or not is another story....   but I think he's at the top of Grigson's plan.....

Well, you gotta wonder... Considering how bad Satele has played, he still starts every game and Holmes isn't on the field.

If the coaching staff thought he was the answer, I'm sure he would have been playing by now. For the coaches to still have faith in Satele, Holmes can't be showing much in practice.

If he pans out - Great. But very much like Thornton, I seriously doubt that he's the solution.

Well, you gotta wonder... Considering how bad Satele has played, he still starts every game and Holmes isn't on the field.

If the coaching staff thought he was the answer, I'm sure he would have been playing by now. For the coaches to still have faith in Satele, Holmes can't be showing much in practice.

If he pans out - Great. But very much like Thornton, I seriously doubt that he's the solution.

Given up on Thorton already? Ok.....

Has his performances so far given you any indication that he's someone we should build our O-line around?

Haven't "given up" on him, but I haven't been impressed with what I've seen so far.

He's started in 7 games. 7 games!! And really, only his last couple have been disappointing.

It's way too early to start doubting these draft picks. 

Has his performances so far given you any indication that he's someone we should build our O-line around?

Haven't "given up" on him, but I haven't been impressed with what I've seen so far.

Playing in the trenches as a rookie can be tough....it's not uncommon for them to struggle.

If that were the case then he would be starting over Satele no?

Not if he's (A)  not healthy,  or (B)  not ready.

Not every rookie starts.....

I don't think Grigson is ready to write-off Holmes just yet....

That said,  I wouldn't be surprised to see Grigson go after a top quality interior lineman this off-season.   Our O-line is getting worse, not better.    Something has to be done this off-season.

In the world you and Dustin propose....   any rookie not starting their first year is not going to pan out.

I don't think that's the case in the NFL.    Not every rookie is ready to go in their first year.

That said,  I wouldn't be surprised to see Grigson go after a top quality interior lineman this off-season.   Our O-line is getting worse, not better.    Something has to be done this off-season.

In the world you and Dustin propose....   any rookie not starting their first year is not going to pan out.

I don't think that's the case in the NFL.    Not every rookie is ready to go in their first year.

That's not what I'm saying at all.

Thornton has been bad and doesn't look up to the task. I'm not impressed.

Our O-line is terrible, that's obvious to everyone, including Grigson. That HAS to be dealt with, and that starts at Center.

Satele is not getting the job done, and if Holmes isn't playing now (know he was on the injury list before the last game), Holmes probably isn't better,.

Getting someone in there, like Mack, that has proven himself in the NFL makes a lot of sense if you want to improve the O-line instantly.