Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tough loss, but it's all good

AllYouNeedIsLuck

- It's going to take awhile to adjust without Reggie. Offense by end of season will look much better than it does now

- Andrew will adjust. Learn to checkdown more I think. And today's overthrowing was just a fluke. Doesn't happen too much with Luck. 

- Defense has some pieces coming back. Should improve

- I think we experiment with different lines in order to be better. not good but better

- were still 6-3 and 2 games up. A win on Thursday night and were in fantastic shape

- 3rd seed is most likely scenario meaning we don't have to play KC or Denver in 1st playoff game. Just got to have a better record than the Bengals. I'll take a 3rd seed. Did anyone really think the Pats wouldn't improve?

Colts didn't play well at ALL, but in the end it's one game. These slow starts need to stop though. 

I trust Pags, Pep and Manusky in improving this team in ALL aspects by about week 13. 

And why is there so much overreacting? it's not like we lost a game that ruined playoff chances, or worse lost a playoff game?

This sums up some members of this forum:

after a win: OMG WERE THE BESTEST TEAM EVER. YEAHHHHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIIIIII NEVER LOSING ANOTHER GAME AGAIN. #DYNASTY

after a loss: brb suicide. this team couldn't beat a high school team. lets blame everybody. seriously, we suck so much. I don't see us winning another game this year. trade everybody. fire pep and pagano. all our wins were a fluke. lucky were not 0-16. this team will not go anywhere in the playoffs, if they even make it. brb suicide

- It's going to take awhile to adjust without Reggie. Offense by end of season will look much better than it does now

- Andrew will adjust. Learn to checkdown more I think. And today's overthrowing was just a fluke. Doesn't happen too much with Luck.

- I think we experiment with different lines in order to be better. not good but better

- were still 6-3 and 2 games up. A win on Thursday night and were in fantastic shape

- 3rd seed is most likely scenario meaning we don't have to play KC or Denver in 1st playoff game. Just got to have a better record than the Bengals. I'll take a 3rd seed. Did anyone really think the Pats wouldn't improve?

Colts didn't play well at ALL, but in the end it's one game. These slow starts need to stop though.

I trust Pags, Pep and Manusky in improving this team in ALL aspects by about week 13.

And why is there so much overreacting? it's not like we lost a game that ruined playoff chances, or worse lost a playoff game?

after a win: OMG WERE THE BESTEST TEAM EVER. YEAHHHHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIIIIII NEVER LOSING ANOTHER GAME AGAIN. #DYNASTY

after a loss: brb suicide. this team couldn't beat a high school team. lets blame everybody. seriously, we suck so much. I don't see us winning another game this year. trade everybody. fire pep and pagano. all our wins were a fluke. lucky were not 0-16. this team will not go anywhere in the playoffs, if they even make it. brb suicide

haha

Yeah I'm not bent out of shape over this loss at all. More just disappointed, but like the organization really cares. I think they will beat a Locker-less Titans team this Thursday to get a stronghold on the division. I do not like this whole, "Colts play to the level of their competition stuff," it seems like any team has a shot at beating them but yet they can also beat the best teams in the league.

Colts are a very enigmatic team. I think the injuries on the offensive side along with some of the worst OL play I've ever seen are catching up w the Colts. I also think that the pressure may be getting to Luck. The guy gets the snot knocked out of him every game.

haha

Yeah I'm not bent out of shape over this loss at all. More just disappointed, but like the organization really cares. I think they will beat a Locker-less Titans team this Thursday to get a stronghold on the division. I do not like this whole, "Colts play to the level of their competition stuff," it seems like any team has a shot at beating them but yet they can also beat the best teams in the league.

Colts are a very enigmatic team. I think the injuries on the offensive side along with some of the worst OL play I've ever seen are catching up w the Colts. I also think that the pressure may be getting to Luck. The guy gets the snot knocked out of him every game.

I'll say

haha

We better win next week.

haha Post of the Year right here! You put it perfectly. I get disappointed with losses too but I come here to grieve with the rest of the fans and am greeted with humorous threats about how "All is lost". #FirePep #TrentSux #DHB #SeasonOver

Well "It's all good" seems a little much, considering the last couple of games.

We won against the Texans, but that doesn't mean that the problems we had in that game is of no concern. In that game our D blew chunks in the first half - Today it was in both halfs. They gave up 38 points!

Our O-line is probably the worst in the league right now. That's a cause for concern, both with regards to protecting Luck and running the ball.

Outside of T.Y. Hilton, our WR's are not exactly Grade A.

Our secondary have done reasonably well this season, but the last couple games.... Not so much.

I had high hopes us going deep in the playoffs. After today's loss, I'm not too sure anymore. I think I'm not going to expect or high hopes beating another playoff caliber team. My mindset is set for next year. Until we fix this horrible O-line, we are not going far this year.

Don't forget the full-time nitpickers. I'm sure some of them are jumping up and down yelling "see? I TOLD you we were bad, but noooo, you wouldn't listen! Now you can see how truly horribly we are and how right I am!!! I r master of football!!!"

*marches in circle playing imaginary trumpet*