Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets defense

Synthetic

Jets are up and down, not suprising. After the Falcons game they lose to the Steelers. After the Pats game they lose to the Bengals.

I do think Cincy is pretty good though and is underrated when people talk about SB contenders. They can actually play some D and get physical.....cause you know that stuff is important in the playoffs. ;)

The issue is Ryan and his inability to be consistent as a HC. This has been the problem for several seasons now. The Jets lead the league in penalities and many of them are pre-snap violations which is something that even Pop Warner teams don't do to that extent.

Someone told me that Ryan was on the pre-game show Sunday on CBS and they were heralding him as the coach that is saving football because of his defensive focus and then the Bengals drop 49 on them. lol.

The issue is Ryan and his inability to be consistent as a HC. This has been the problem for several seasons now. The Jets lead the league in penalities and many of them are pre-snap violations which is something that even Pop Warner teams don't do to that extent.

Someone told me that Ryan was on the pre-game show Sunday on CBS and they were heralding him as the coach that is saving football because of his defensive focus and then the Bengals drop 49 on them. lol.

Don't expect to see now big bounty witch hunt on the Jets any time soon but I totally agree with you on that.