Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Graded Out. Good article

Narcosys

Yes, I agree Narcosys Josh Wilson wrote a good piece of journalism documenting key players we cut loose & the competitive roster we have assembled under GM Grigson's wise stewardship. I may take issue with some of Jim's tweets, but I do appreciate that he loves Indianapolis, listens closely to his fanbase [releasing Jim Caldwell who went on to SB success shortly thereafter with the Ravens], & that he is always willing to open up his checkbook to improve this Colts roster. 

I will give Jim his moment to bask in the bright season sun. He has undoubtedly earned it. Thank you.

Nice link.  Clicked on Irwan's rankings.  Always liked that guy and really enjoy his analysis.  Glad to see he's on board with the Colts.  Unfortunately, he's right about our probably not being #1 (or #2 for that matter) for very long with Wayne out.  Hopefully next man up will keep us on track.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...... 

All kooky tweets aside, Jim Irsay has crazy good vision. To do what he did and start over from scratch, took enormous cahones. 

He could have copped out and let Telesco take over as GM and who knows what we would be right now. 

Grigs is the man. He actually listens to his coaches and finds the right players for the systems. They are all on the same page and it's showing on the football field. 

Nice link.  Clicked on Irwan's rankings.  Always liked that guy and really enjoy his analysis.  Glad to see he's on board with the Colts.  Unfortunately, he's right about our probably not being #1 (or #2 for that matter) for very long with Wayne out.  Hopefully next man up will keep us on track.

I did not see that, i will have to take a look at that.  I think were going to be good without reggie.....as long as we bring in Whalen!! :rock: